♔Impossible Love♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sunny)

I walked through the hallway with my head held high. The first day of high school.... That meant four more years of continuous bullying for me. I sighed. 

I was called a lot of awful names... 'Baby' for doing too much aegyo, 'teacher's pet' or 'attention beggar' for helping out anyone who needed help, even teachers. Last and least, there were three words that people called me most often. . . . The words hit me like a flaming bullet right to my heart. I was always a clean and innocent girl... But last year, my friend Hyoyeon was being called ugly and bad at singing. I pushed away the bullies, and accidentally knocked down their leader, Hyomin. She became furious, saying that I "ruined" her designer outfit. She photoshopped a picture of me and my ex boyfriend, Lee Sungmin, doing something terrible that we would never to in real life. Ever since, my life was absolutely a mess, and Sungmin and I, who loved each other so much, had broken up. I had made his life miserable and hated myself every day because of it. He was bullied just as much as I was, and knew how much it hurt.

Suddenly, someone bumped into me.

"I'm so s-sorry... Please don't h-hurt me..." he said, hanging his head down. "Why would I hurt you?" I asked. Then he looked up and I recognized his handsome face. It was Lee Sungmin. I thought I had gotten over him, but I felt butterflies flying crazily in my stomach.

Sungmin had become handsomer. He was taller, tanner and his hair was swept down to the side in a way that melted my heart. I wished Sungmin and I could still be together...

 

(Sungmin)

I bumped into someone in the hallway. Shoot... More bullying. But there wasn't. I looked up, to see a pretty face and a short body. She was none other than Sunny, the one who had ruined my life, yet the one that I still loved with all of my heart. I needed her back.

She seemed even more beautiful... She grew out her hair that bullies had cut, so it was long now, her skin was crystal clear, and she seemed taller and slimmer than before. I met her gaze... Those beautiful eyes that covered up the pain she felt.

Just then, a voice cried out,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter