♔Wait♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyang)

[Flashback]

"I really like you, Yuri. This blind date was a great idea," I said. She smiled at me, her beauty shining. She was the one for me... I looked out the window, seeing Yuri's mother and my parents talking. 

"Goodbye!" Mrs. Kwon said, waving at them.

"Bye! Great meeting you, Mrs. Kwon," my parents said, crossing the street as they looked back at her. That was a mistake. I saw a big black can speeding towards them.

"MOM! DAD!" I screamed, running out. I saw Mrs. Kwon running in front of them, trying to save them. But they died. All three of them. I fell to my knees. What... What was Igoing to do? Yuri ran out in tears, running to my arms.

"WHAT do you think you're doing? Get away from me, you freak," I kicked her as hard as I could in the gut, and I heard something crack. I pushed her onto the street where she almost got hit by a car, but I didnt care. Her mother was the sole reason that I had no parents. And since her mother was dead, I would have to take revenge on her daughter, Yuri.

[End of Flashback]

"Let me go!!!" Yuri screamed. She struggled to get free of her ropes, making me laugh. 

"What did I do to you?" she asked, crying. I scoffed. Could she really not know? I raised my voice, saying, "YOU IDIOT! Do you know what that ß1t€h did to my parents and my life?!"

"DON'T CALL HER A !" Yuri shouted. "My mother did nothing wrong but say goodbye! And she trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter