♔The Help of Friends♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany)

Oh god, oh god why? TOP, my ex boyfriend... He HAD to come back?! I thought he moved to Siberia for good... But I was wrong. Why did he have to come right when I had gotten my kiss from Siwon? I wouldn't let him hurt me... Not again.

[Flashback]

"TOP! Oppa stop!" I squealed, trying to break free of TOP tickling me. He grinned, finally stopping. I looked into his beautiful eyes... The ones that made my heart flutter. 

"Hey I gotta use the restroom Tiff! I'll be right back my jewel," TOP said, getting up from our table in the café and heading away. I waited... And waited... And waited. But he never came back. It had already been an hour... Where was he? I got up, looking around. The bathroom was unlocked, and I couldn't find him in the café. I walked outside and headed to the back corner of the shop. It was dark and easy to hide. 

"Babe..." I heard TOP say. Babe? Was he... Cheating on me? No... TOP wouldn't do something like that. I hid in the shadows and watched him and another girl. "Dara... I'll see you later okay?" he said, her hair. She giggled, making my stomach churn. TOP kissed her, making tears fall from my cheeks, and the girl left. As he walked towards me, I stood up, revealing myself.

"Oppa... What was that? Who is she?" I asked, tears falling down. TOP tried hugging me but I pushed him away. "WHO IS SHE?"

"Tiff... She's my cousin. Just my cousin," TOP reassured me. His cousin? Was she really? At the time, I was too naive and too madly in love to know the truth... So I believed him... That was my mistake.

[End of Flashback]

I sighed at my mistakes and headed into YG High School. It was pretty much empty, so I walked around, looking for the boy who had broke my heart. Another thought came to me...

[Flashback]

I parked my car, heading into TOP's house. He had invited me for a party. His house was jammed with tons of people. People were dancing, singing and eating great snacks. It seemed like a cool party... But I couldn't find TOP. I went up the stairs, going to TOP's room. I thought I heard ...

I peeped in a little bit in the door and almost screamed. There he was... With his top off and making out with the same girl from the night before by the café. The same lips that had soothed me were now all over another girl's neck. I ran and ran to his backyar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter