♔First Kiss♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TaeMin)

Krystal Jung... Krystal Jung.

"Hey Noodle," Shindong said, practically knocking me over with his body. "Why are you spending so much time with that geeky weirdo, Krystina?" My fists clenched and my teeth grinned against each other. I felt my face getting hot.

"Shindong, she is NOT a geek or a weirdo. And her name is KRYSTAL," I said. "And I like Krystal for who she is."

"Does the little baby have a crush?" Shindong taunted. He scoffed, continuing, "You're POPULAR Taemin. She's not. You're too good for a ß1t€h like her." I knew I could never beat Shindong in a fight... He was probably three times my weight, so I used words.

"At least she isn't a pig," I said. It was mean... I knew. Shindong could be a sweet guy, but he took his "jokes" way too far. And no one would get away with insulting the one I loved.

"You little-" Shindong started, taking his massive fist and jamming it towards my face.

"Whoa there..." Leeteuk barged in, controlling Shindong and calming him down. "You can't punch him, Shindong. He would die instantaneously." Then Leeteuk looked at me. "TaeMin... That was rude. I know you were hurt, but could you please not say that? You know how sensitive Shindong is when it comes to weight." I nodded. Leeteuk was the leader of the popular group, and he was for a good reason.

"Sorry, man. But remember what I said," Shindong confirmed, giving me one last glance and walking away.

I headed to my class, sitting down and staring at Krystal. 

"You're POPULAR Taemin. She's not."

I scribbled in my notebook.

"Why are you spending so much time with that geeky weirdo?"

The words wouldn't get out of my head.

"You're too good for a ß1t€h like her..."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter