♔Taking a Break♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

Yuri... She was acting so different. I decided to follow after she said she had to go home. She went to the park... And met a guy? I saw them talk but couldn't hear them. I hid in the bushes. It was uncomfortable, but I needed to see what she was doing with that guy from JYP High.

Then, I saw the guy, I remembered his name was Nichkhun. Yuri took off his shirt to heal a wound... But they hugged... Twice. And the way she looked at him... Was she staring at his abs? Ugh she was. How could Yuri do this?

She left OUR date, lying to me, just to meet another guy?! Just when I had started to change into a better person, she decided to break my heart. I felt warm tears pour out of my eyes. It was the first time I cried after what happened with Brittany. This was why I decided not to fall in love. Because of the pain. So I ended it.

We're done.

-Minho

I sent the text to Yuri without a second thought. I knew she might have been hurt, but I didn't care any more.

But deep down inside... I did. I had to cover it up. Even when Brittany had rejected me and humiliated me, I hadn't felt this terrible. I loved Yuri so much... But it seemed like she didn't love me back.

I decided to call up my friend Suzy from JYP High... She could always make me feel better. I had known her when I was a little kid and she was one of my best friends before I moved to New York and lost contact. Thankfully, I found her at JYP Hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter