♔Happy Ending... Almost♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jonghyun)

"Jessica... Your legs are healing up," I said, as I finished applying her ointment. I smiled, and she giggled. We had a strong relationship... And I knew that she loved me more because Krystal had told me of what Jessica did last night. 

[Flashback]

"Krystal! Why did you call me?" I asked, running to her. 

"Jonghyun... Jessica told you about Heechul, right?" Krystal questioned. I nodded, my fists clenching. "That jerk..."

"Well... Jessica always kept the bracelet that Heechul made for her, even after he left her, just in case he changed his mind. But she loved you much that she decided to get rid of it," Krystal said. I looked up in surprise.

"Thanks Krystal. Hope you and Taemin's relationship lasts forever," I said, running off and waving.

[End of Flashback]

"Jessica Jung." She looked up at me, her chocolate brown eyes making my heart melt.

"I love you so much," I said, pulling her into a hug. "I love you too Jonghyun," she said, my hair. Our lips told our story for us. Our story of love for each other.

 

(Krystal)

Hey Krystie!

Meet me at my house... No, it's NOT for tutoring XD

But just meet me in my room! My parents should let you in because they know you.

See you soon!

-TaeMint Ice Cream

I ran to his house, and his mother greeted me and led me to his room. It was all dark... Except for a circle of candles in a heart shape. Aww that was romantic... Could this be for me? I stepped in the middle of the candles and a light brightened up a figure. A handsome, sweet and caring figure who started to sing for me:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter