♔J is for Jung♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Krystal) 

"Yipeeeeeeee!" I sang, prancing around the house. "Jessica unnie! How about I make you some coffee?" I asked.

"No it's okay, that's what the maids are for," Jessica said. "We don't pay them for nothing." I nodded, but I gave her a giant hug.

"Krystal? Why are you always so happy now? You're like an overly-happy marshmallow!" Jessica exclaimed. "Are you sick?"

"Haha, no, unnie!" I said, laughing. "It's cuz... I HAD MY FIRST KISS!" I exclaimed. "With the love of my life!"

"Who??? WHO? Oh my little sister has her first boyfriend! Aigoo my little baby Jung!" Jessica said, pinching my cheek. "But seriously; who is it? Is he cute? Sweet? Oh, he better be a good boyfriend to you or I will kill him!"

"Calm down unnie! It's just... I... IT'S TAEMIN!" I said, leaping into her arms again.

"What?! TaeMin? Aww Krystal that's sweet. I've gotten to know Taemin better because he and Jonghyun are good friends, and Taemin is a good person. I'm sure he'll take care of you," she said, my hair and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks sis! I love you," I said. "So... How are you and Jonghyun?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Good... We're a pretty steady couple now," she said, her smile getting brighter, he cheeks getting redder. "I think he's really the one for me, Krystal. I love him a lot."

"Enough to get rid of the Heechul bracelet?" I asked. I knew how much that meant to her. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter