♔Secret♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Donghae)

"Come on oppa," Sunny said, grabbing my bag and putting it in my car. "You're going to be late for school." I thanked her, getting in.

"Have a good day at school okay? Tell me or Sungmin if you're having a tough time," I said. "You too JinKi," I said to Onew. Yes, believe it or not, Sunny and Onew were my siblings. The '' and the 'geek' were related to me. Some people would be embarrassed of them, but I wasn't. In fact, I would not have a single problem telling my friends that we were siblings, but Sunny and Onew didn't want me to. They thought that I would be bullied too.

"Are you sure that I can't tell people that we're related?" I asked.

"No! Come on hyung... You're cool and popular, and we don't want our status to ruin that for you. You would only be bullied, like us," Onew said. I shook my head in defeat and waved goodbye to them. I felt so sorry...

I drove to school alone in my car while the two of them insisted on taking the bus. I said I would take the bus with them, but they refused. We weren't rich, like many of my friends. We all had to work after school and on weekends to make a living...

Our parents had passed away in a shooting when we were younger and lived in Los Angeles. I remembered it so clearly...

[Flashback]

"Donghae... Keep your younger siblings safe for me. I don't know if your mother and I will be returning, but just promise me, that you'll stay strong," my father had said. I promised, but I didn't know much at the time. I was only six years old.

"Lee Donghae, listen to umma very carefully," my mom said sternly. She was crying, but she kept her voice strong. "Your uncle, Lee Soo Man will take care of you. He is the Principal of SM High School in Korea and he runs the Entertainment Company. I want you to take your siblings and run into the woods. Run as far as you can Donghae, until you reach the river there. Follow the river downstream, until you find a very small, old cottage. Someone will wait for you there. I trust you, my son. And I love you."

I climbed out of the window, holding Sunny's hand. She was a year younger than me, but she didn't understand much back then either. I carried Onew, our youngest. He was only a baby...

When I was only a few steps away, I heard gun shots, and the screams of my parents. then there was silence. I might not have known much, but I was smart enough to know that they were dead. I felt hot tears pouring down my small cheeks, but did just what my mother told me. I carried a small pack consisting of a gun, knife, water, food, a letter, a lighter, toys for Sunny and a pacifier for Onew. Back then, we called them by their birth names, Sunkyu and JinKi. I found the river, but I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter