♔Regret♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona)

"Donghae oppa..." I said, running up to him and kissing him. He smiled at me, making my heart flutter. I beamed.

"You were so brave... To confess to the whole school like that!" I said, running my fingers through his hair. "Thanks Yoona," he replied.

"I love you, no matter what," I said. "Me too Yoona. Me too,"

 

(Yuri)

I was happy... But was I really? It had been a while since Nichkhun and I were together, and Minho and Suzy were together. They seemed so happy together... And Nichkhun was so, so amazing to me... Yet I felt that something wasn't quite right. Deep down, I missed Minho so much, and wanted nothing more than to be together again. It was my fault that we broke up, and I felt terrible.

I got out of Nichkhun's car and stepped into SM High.

"Bye Khunnie," I said, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled, his gorgeous eyes sparkling.

"Bye Yul, I'll miss you!" Nichkhun said, kissing me back, but on the lips. He drove off eith a wave. I felt content for a while, knowing that my boyfriend loved me. But did I love my boyfriend?

"Bye Minho!" I heard a beautiful voice call out. It was Suzy. Wow... She really was even prettier closer up. She was tall, had perfect skin, thin, and had the prettiest smile. No wonder she was called the Nation's First Love. Anyone who saw her would fall in love with her instantly.

"Bye Suzy!" he said, kissing her on the cheek. My heart ached, it felt like someone had cut a part of it out. Suzy drove away, leaving just me and Minho in the parking lot. 

"So... You and Nichkhun... Cool couple," he said.

"Minho... You know how much pain I'm in, don't you?" I confessed. He stared at me, hurt in his eyes. "I'm dying a little every day because of you. I want you back so much... Please?" I pleaded.

"No. No, Yuri, NO! Do you know obnoxious this is sounding to me right now? You fall in love with another guy while we are going out, and you lie to me during our date, just so you can go see him shirtless?" Minho said, furious. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter