♔A New Friendship♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TaeMin)

I sat and sighed in English class. I saw my hyung Onew, but he was too busy talking to his girlfriend, Luna. It was nice that they had a love, but he was starting to not hang out with me and Key as much anymore. I twirled my thumbs until Krystal Jung walked in. Her silky hair flowing behind her. She was wearing modest denim shorts and a loosely fit sweater, but she still looked gorgeous in my eyes.

I stared at her the entire period and admired her ability to speak English. She was beautiful inside and out. Of course, someone like Krystal would never like me... Since I was one of the "popular" kids, she probably saw me as snobby and rude. A lot of people did. They called me self centered and rude, but it was only because I was incredibly shy to those I didn't know well. Once I got to know them, I could easily converse with them or be a great friend. I just hoped that Krystal never believed those rumors.

Every time someone called her a "nerd" or loser, or a nobody, she would cry which made me cry. After they walked away from her, I would be sure to teach them a lesson for hurting Krystal. She didn't know I did it, but I wanted to protect her. The only ones who knew about my massive crush were my very close friends.

The rest of the day, I could only daydream about Krystal...

 

(Krystal)

I walked out of class, then to my locker. I had a lot of consecutive classes next, so I carried a lot of heavy books. I could barely see on top of them! Just as I was walking, Kangin, a Senior, knocked down my books and caused me to fall to the floor. I bent my left wrist way too much and the pain was killing me. I wanted to stay strong, but the tears were already pouring out of my eyes.

"Hey there loser," a voice taunted. I couldn't tell who, someone was pinning my head to the floor with their dirty foot.

"Hey! Get lost you careless idiots!" another voice said. I felt the foot come off of my hair, and heard footsteps running away. I managed to look up, and saw a caring, handsome face. It was the face of my classmate, Lee Taemin. He held out a kind hand which I took. I immediately cried out in pain. My wrist was really hurting... 

"Are you okay?" he asked, his face full of worry. Funny... I didn't think a popular, good looking guy would ever stick up for me like this. Especially because everyone said Taemin was snobby and self centered. I should have known that none of the rumors were true.

"I... My wrist..." I said. I was still crying like crazy. He fixed my hair with gentle, yet str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter