♔Slow and Steady♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jonghyun)

Hair? Check.

Outfit? Check.

Breath? ...ugh, not check. I quickly brushed my teeth and freshened up one last time before my date with Jessica.

"Relax hyung!" TaeMin reassured. "You'll be fine!" I gave him a high five before I left to my car. I drove to the Jung sisters' big house and parked. Then I walked to the doorstep and rung the doorbell. I saw a petite hand open the door and greet me with a beautiful smile. Jessica Jung. She was wearing a bright sun dress with shades pulling back her long, wavy hair. I took her hand and guided her to my car, opening the door and driving off. We headed to my grandparents' beach that they let me use. 

"Oh Jonghyun... It's beautiful," she said, taking in the view.

"Not as beautiful as you," I blurted. She smiled, giving me a light shove. "What? It's true!" I said, lightly shoving her back. She took off her sun dress to reveal her bikini ready body and tiny waist... She was so skinny that I was afraid she would blow away! 

"Sica! You're so thin... Drink some milkshakes or eat some hamburgers!" I said, hugging her. I caught her staring at my upper body... And I laughed. I had worked on building myself up just for today and apparently, it worked. 

"Enjoying the view there?" I teased. Jessica blushed and looked away, fumbling with her fingers. Aigoo, she was so cute! We played and splashed around in the water for a while until we were tired. We dried off, changed and sat down on a warm and fuzzy picnic blankey, eating a refined American style dinner with pasta, garlic bread and apple cider. 

"Jonghyun..." Jessica whispered. I looked up, causing her to giggle. "What?" I said.

"You have a little something..." she said, wiping my mouth with her gentle hand. I blushed and turned away, wiping my face.

We got to watch t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter