♔The Thai Prince♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

I headed on my date with Minho, smiling brightly. But under my smile was slight guilt. I found myself being... Attracted to someone else. My love for Minho was unwavering, but I also felt a little love for someone who I hadn't even met. Someone with the cutest face. All I knew was that he was on the JYP High School soccer team.

When I was walking in, he had given me a slip of paper that I never got a chance to open. 

"Yuri... You okay?" Minho asked. I nodded, eating my ice cream that he bought me.

"This is delicious Minho! Thank you my Froggy Prince," I said, kissing him on the cheek. We finished our ice cream, then I said, "Ihave to go, Minho," and faked a yawn.

"Why?" Minho said, pouting. I laughed, seeing his adorable face. "Because I'm so tired... It's late," I explained. He understood and stopped pouting.

"But... You're not leaving without a kiss!" Minho said, smiling. I giggled and tickled him. Finally, I gave him a kiss and headed home.

"Good job sis," BoA said. I smiled and went into my room. I quickly took out the slip of paper that the cute boy had given me. It said:

Hello beautiful;

You just happened to catch my eye, and I've seemed to show interest in you.

If you're interested too, text: 1(***)-***-****

Hmmm... I took out my phone and texted the number. The name showed up as "The Thai Prince". I used my nickname: Black Pearl. We ended up having a whole conversation...

BlackPearl: Hi...

ThaiPrince: Hello, Ms. Kwon Yuri. That is what the announcer said... Right?

BlackPearl: Yes, that's correct :)

ThaiPrince: So, you have interest in me?

BlackPearl: Actually, it's re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter