♔TOP's Threat♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany)

I thought I was safe. I hadn't seen TOP for a good 3 days, and he hadn't contacted me. I thought I was safe... THOUGHT.

Hey baby jewel❤

I'm missing you babe. Come back to me or your loved one may suffer some consequences...

Your choice, my love. Live a happy, simple life with me, or have your precious 'Siwon' hurt.

-T.O.P. of the World

No. Siwon... I couldn't let TOP harm him. Siwon meant too much to me. But how would I face him? I prepared myself and met him at school the next morning. 

"Good morning, Fany!" Siwon greeted. I blushed already, but got to the task. I took his strong hand and went up to the balcony, my favorite place in our school. We sat down, and I saw that Siwon noticed my sadness.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I bit my lip. Don't cry... Dont cry... Dammit. Tears poured out of me and I hugged onto Siwon as tit as I could. He hugged me and made me feel safe, but I knew it couldn't last forever.

"Fany! What's wrong? Please tell me," he begged. I looked into his cocoa brown eyes and gathered myself. I took a deep breath, and started from the beginning.

"I'm going to be honest with you, Siwon. I had an ex-boyfriend. His name is TOP. I... I used to love him so much... But he cheated on me and lied to me. TOP only wanted me for my looks and body. He just broke my heart into a million pieces and I didn't know what to do with myself... Until I met you. Honestly... I'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter