♔Revenge for Love♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sungmin)

"You idiot! You're a freaking loser. No one likes you so get lost."

"Eww... It's that creep Sungmin."

"You should just die."

"NO!" I screamed, sitting up in bed and breathing heavily. It was just a dream... But the hurtful words constantly rung in my head. People bullied me like that constantly... And I knew that Sunny felt the same pain as I did. I wanted so much to get back together and deal through the pain together... But we would only get mocked even more. I sighed, falling back asleep, but I had another dream. Half good, half bad.

"Sungmin oppa!" Sunny said, kissing me. We hugged... Until two dark hands came and pulled us apart. We got pulled away from each other and teased even more...

I was so scared that if we were to get back together, that was what would happen. I didn't want Sunny to be more hurt than she already was. She was such an innocent, delicate person... How could Hyomin do something that terrible to her? 

That was it. Hyomin. The leading cause of all of this pain. I would find her and make her pay for what she did. I got out my phone, looking for a certain contact. Then I found it: Lee Areum. Areum was my close cousin who had just recently befriended Hyomin. I knew that she could help me out, so I called her.

Me: Hello?

Areum: Sungmin oppa? Hi!

Me: Hey Areum... Listen... You know Hyomin? How she made me and my ex girlfriend Sunny have miserable lives and how she put me in pain? Well... I'm planning a revenge...

Areum: Revenge? Sounds fun! So what do you need? I'll help the best that I can!

Me: Well first of all, I'll need her address and her clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter