♔First Heartbreak♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

Yesung explained it all. I wished he hadn't.

"Oh Kwon Yuri. Sweet, weak, Kwon Yuri. You HAD to realize I never loved you right? You're not that stupid. Of course, I was embarrassed to be single at the time, but I was just waiting for the right lady to come along. And now she has," Yesung said, motioning to Jiyeon. How could he...

"I know you'll probably be upset... Being the baby you are. But you're a lost cause Yuri. You should be THANKFUL I showed pity on you. And now it's time for you to scootch. Go on, scurry away," he said, shooing me away. How was this possible. Unlike most girls, I didn't yell at him. I didn't hit him. I just ran away sobbing. It was a good thing I didn't wear make-up, because if I did, I would be a smeared mess. I ran into the hallway. Almost no one was here this early, so I thought I could cry in the open. I was wrong.

"Yuri!" I heard my best friend, Yoona yell. She ran over to me, cradling me and giving me a giant hug. She could tell what had happened... She just could.

"Oh Yul... Yesung. That guy is a jerk. And he's transferring to Core Contents High School this year to follow that girl, Jiyeon. You'll never have to worry about him again..." she said, consoling me. 

"But... I don't know how to handle this Yoong. This is my first heartbreak... He treated me worse than trash. But I love him..." I said, weeping. I was just so hurt. My heart was in so much pain. 

"No, Yuri. You loveD him. LOVED." Yoona explained. I nodded. She was right. But it was so hard to get over this...

My tears kept pouring out, and Yoona took me to the bathroom, offering to skip first period if I needed more time. I quickly washed my face again and shook my head, saying, "I can't miss class, Yoona." Yoona laughed slightly. "You're such a good student."

She gave me another hug and pat my back, telling me it would all be okay. I headed to my first class. I looked around, but none of my friends were in here. That ...this was my home room. Sadly, my teacher gave assigned seats. I looked at the chart, and sat down where she assigned me to. I looked around and finally saw Tiffany run into the room. I gave her an excited wave and she waved back, giving me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter