Friends are Okay

It's Not You I Love

 

Hyoyeon's POV
 
Eunhyuk and I were off to the amusement park. This is going to be great. I can finally spend some time with him. 
 
When we arrived I saw a cotton candy stand near the entrance. 
 
"Eunhyuk. Can you buy me some cotton candy?" I asked while he was on his phone. He looked up and gave me a look. 
 
"I'm not going to buy you any amusement park junk. It's all too expensive. Now, go to the ticket booth and get our tickets so we can ride the roller coasters." 
 
"Okay." I sighed. I walked past Eunhyuk to the ticket booth and got us 2 adult passes. I walked back to where Eunhyuk was before but I couldn't find him. I looked around to see if I could get a glimpse of him but I didn't see him anywhere. I took out my phone and was about to dial his number when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 
 
I turned around startled and saw Eunhyuk. I jumped on him and gave him a hug. "I thought you left." 
 
"Why would I leave if we just got here." 
 
When I pulled back to let go of him, I saw that he was holding cotton candy in his hand. 
 
"I thought you weren't going to buy me that." I smiled. 
 
"I wasn't. I bought it for myself, but it's doesn't even taste good. Here." He handed me the cotton candy and I examined it.
 
"You didn't even taste it yet." I said as I noticed there wasn't a missing bite. 
 
"Just eat it." He started walking towards the games and I quickly followed him. 
 
Eunhyuk stopped at a game where he had to shoot a basketball through the hoop 3 times. He paid the guy and was given 3 basketballs. He easily shot all of them touching nothing but the net. 
 
"Wow! My boyfriend really is the best!" I said while clapping my hands .
 
He was given a fluffy teddy bear as a prize which he gave to me. I was admiring the cute stuffed animal while I was behind Eunhyuk, following him. I reached for his hand and held it. 
 
He looked at me like he was confused but I just smiled at him. 
 
"You're hand is sticky from the cotton candy." He said but didn't let go. 
 
Time went by so fast. We rode 2 kid rides, 2 couple rides, and 4 roller coasters. Every time we got off a ride, I made sure to hold his hand again. Not once did he refuse, which made me so happy. 
 
I went to the restroom for a sec leaving Eunhyuk by the snack bar. I was about to walk back to meet him when I suddenly heard my name being called out. 
 
When I looked to see who it was, I saw Kai running to me. 
 
"Hyoyeon! What are you doing here?" He said smiling. 
 
"I'm here with my boyfriend." 
 
"Listen, I'm sorry if I said anything wrong but I really would like it if we would become friends."
 
"I don't think so." I was about to walk away when Kai pulled me back by my wrist.
 
"Please. There isn't anything wrong with being friends. Besides, you owe me." 
 
I narrowed my eyes at him. He did have a point. Being friends seems okay, and he did save my life. "Okay let's be friends. But I really do have to get back to my boyfriend." 
 
"Okay. Then I'll see you some other time." I gave him a friendly smile and walked back to where Eunhyuk was. 
 
When I joined him, he was holding two hotdogs and gave one to me.  I smiled at him while thinking about Kai. Being friends was okay right? Eunhyuk should be okay with it, I hope. 
 
*Eunhyuk's POV* 
 
We were now driving home from a fun day at the amusement park. Hyoyeon shortly fell asleep as we got in the car. When we got home, I tried waking her up, but she didn't even move. I ended up having to carry her into the house. 
 
I set her down gently on our bed and pulled the covers over her. Just as I was about to leave, I heard Hyoyeon's voice. 
 
"Eunhyuk." 
 
She was sleep talking. I smiled and walked back to her. 
 
"I love you Eunhyuk. Lee Eunhyuk." She whispered during her slumber. 
 
"I love you too Kim Hyoyeon." I gave her a peck on the cheek and left.
 
--------------------------
 
A/N- Another Hyohyuk moment in there for you guys. To my HyoKai shippers, please wait for the next chapter. I promise that there will be HyoKai moments there ^-^ However to the HyoHyuk shippers, please check out my other fanfic that my best friend is co-authoring with me. Again, sorry to the HyoKai shippers but don't worry, he's coming. Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts :)