I'm So Confused

It's Not You I Love

Eunhyuk slipped out of our position. He squeezed my hands and looked into my eyes.

“Hyoyeon, I still love you. I wanna know if you still feel the same way. Do you still love me?”

I looked at the ground and tried to think of my answer, but my mind was completely blank. I have never been so confused in my entire life.

Eunhyuk moved my head so that we’d be facing each other, he started to lean in towards me. The contact of our lips woke me up from my daydream and pushed me back into realty. I knew exactly what was going on, the problem was, why wasn’t I letting go?

Our lips stayed in contact because no one was stopping it, no one seemed to want to stop it. Eunhyuk put his arms around me and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I raised my arms and wrapped them around Eunhyuk’s neck, making the position more comfortable, making the situation more impossible to stop.

I started to lean back on the hood of Eunhyuk’s car, Eunhyuk got on top of me never letting our lips separate. The kiss started to get more passionate, more intense, feel more wrong… but why couldn’t I stop.

Eunhyuk pulled back and got off me, I slowly sat up next to him.

“Why did you stop?” I asked.

“Believe me, I didn’t want to, but I need a clear answer from you. Hyoyeon, do you still love me?” He turned to me.

We looked at each other, my mind suddenly cleared up, leaving me even more confused.

“Eunhyuk,” I started. “I don’t think I ever stopped. I’ve been so confused since I left you but what happened right now just made it clear to me. I still love you.”

Eunhyuk burst into a smile and gave me and hug, a hug that I couldn’t accept. I pushed his hands away.

“But Eunhyuk,” I said. “I love Kai too.”

 

*

 

Kai stayed silent after I had told him what happened, it was already 1 in the morning and I had only gotten back from the trip an hour ago. I covered my face with my hands and started to sob, ever thing felt so awful inside.

“Kai, I’m so sorry.” I felt my face getting hot but I didn’t take my hands away, I felt too ashamed. “I thought that I got over Eunhyuk, I really thought I did. But… he just kissed me… and I couldn’t let go. I didn’t know what was going on. I was so confused.” My sobs got heavier.

I felt a pair of arms around me, squeezing me tight, warming me up. Kai took my hands from my face and looked at me.

“You love him Hyoyeon, you don’t need to be sorry about that, it’s not your fault. If anything, it would be my fault. I thought that I could make you forget about him but I guess I’m just not good enough.”  Kai wiped away my tears.

“Please don’t say that, sweetie. You’re amazing and that’s why I love you.” I took his hand and held it. 

“So you love both of us?” He asked.

“Yes, I love both of you. It’s confusing me so much that I feel like I’m about to go crazy. What do I do, Kai?”

He smiled. “Hyoyeon, I can’t help you with that. That’s 100% you’re decision. All I can tell you right now is that I love you with everything I have and I won’t just give you up that easily. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you with me. If I have to fight, then I’ll fight with all my strength.” Kai pulled our bodies closer to each other and gave me a kiss on my forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey guys! Here's another chapter with both HyoHyuk and HyoKai. Now, let's get serious. We all know that Hyoyeon is going to have to end up with either Kai or Eunhyuk, and I know that you guys are dying to know who Hyoyeon will choose. Well, I'm going to leave this decision up to you. So since I'm a y AFF user and I don't know how to use polls, I'm gonna ask you guys to vote in the comments. Comment which couple you would like the story to end with and whoever has the most votes (HyoKai or HyoHyuk) will win. Please vote just one time, two or more votes from the same user will not count. The voting will stop when the chapter with the final decision comes. Remember to subscribe and comment who you want. ;)