Let's Have A Talk

It's Not You I Love

It was just before midnight; Hyoyeon has already drifted asleep. Kai was next to Hyoyeon, monitoring her to make sure she was in a peaceful slumber, after a while of waiting in complete quietness, Kai gently reached for Hyoyeon’s phone. When the phone was in Kai’s grip, he carefully got up from the bed, made sure Hyoyeon wasn’t awakened, and stepped outside the bedroom.

Kai looked for a number that was saved under the name Eunhyuk and quickly dialed it.

“Hello, Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk answered.

“It’s not Hyoyeon, it’s Kai. Let’s meet up, I need to talk with you.”

Kai drove to the destination where him and Eunhyuk agreed to meet, a  man was already there when he arrived, he assumed it was him.

“Eunhyuk.” Kai called out as he was walking towards the guy. Eunhyuk turned around and the two just looked at each other for a bit.

“So, you’re him?” Kai asked, breaking the silence. “You’re the guy that stole Hyoyeon away from me?”

Eunhyuk scoffed. “Shouldn’t I be saying that to you? Hyoyeon and I were together long before you came into our lives. It was you who ruined our happiness.”

Kai clenched his fists. “The beatings and abuse that Hyoyeon had to endure, you call that happiness? All the physical and emotional pain that Hyoyeon has suffered while she was with you, is that the happiness you’re talking about?”

Eunhyuk took a deep breath to calm him, he gritted his teeth but that didn’t seem to help.

“That’s what I thought.” Kai continued. “Did you forget about all those things you did before I came to Hyoyeon’s side, before I came and saved her? Now that she’s finally happy with another man that will surely take care of her, you just have to ruin it all.”

“You-“

“I don’t want Hyoyeon to end up with you.” Kai interrupted Eunhyuk before he could even speak. “You’re going to make her suffer, I just know it. She’s going to be miserable with you, which is why she should be with me. I will provide everything for her, I’ll do whatever it takes to make her happy. You already know that Hyoyeon is madly in love with me and I’m madly in love with her, so why don’t you just leave us alone?”

Eunhyuk displayed a smirk on his face and took a step closer to Kai, he glared at him.  “Madly in love with you? Hyoyeon has been head over heels for me since we first met, she was willing to give up everything just for a taste of my affection. Just because you took her from the household that we shared, I’m not convinced that  she fell in love with you that easily.”

“That’s not-“ Kai tried to stand his ground but Eunhyuk didn’t let him.

“If Hyoyeon was madly in love with you, would she have gone to my house the day she moved in with you? She thought about me all the time, even when you guys were together, didn’t she? She visited me a second time to see if I was okay, she took care of me when she discovered me with a fever.  If Hyoyeon was madly in love with you, would she have agreed to come with me to the mountain top where we shared the most breath taking view. Hyoyeon was always head over heels for me, I was just too stupid to realize it. Now, that I’ve finally opened my eyes to see what was in front of me, I’m never letting her go again.”

“That’s exactly why she shouldn’t go to you, you didn’t realize her value soon enough. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew that she was absolutely perfect. I knew how much of an amazing girl she was, and all those visits that she paid you, Hyoyeon has already told me about them. She told me herself because she loved me and didn’t want to keep secrets.” Kai glared back at Eunhyuk.

“Oh, really?” Eunhyuk replied with an arrogant tone. “Did she tell you what happened during those visits? Did she tell you that during the first visit, we were moments away from making love? Did she tell you that during that second visit, I hugged her right after I got out of the shower? Did she tell you that during the third visit, when we drove to the mountain top, that she lost herself in a deep kiss we shared where I had to be the one to let go first, just to ask if she still loved me, and you know what she said? ‘I never stopped loving you’ was her answer.”  

Kai gathered all of his strength to his clenched fists and released it on Eunhyuk’s jaw, the force was great enough to cause Eunhyuk to lose his balance and fall to the ground. It took all of Kai’s power to step back and not repeat what he just did, knowing that Hyoyeon would be upset with this.

Eunhyuk got back up with a cocky smile across his face, he wiped the corner of his mouth, which had a drop of blood on it, with his thumb. “Did I finally get under your skin, Kim Jong In?”

“I know Hyoyeon will choose the right guy, you can just go to hell.” Kai spit the words at Eunhyuk with disgust.

“If I don’t get Hyoyeon then I might as well but I’m definitely going to take you down with me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Yes, I know….it’s been forever since I updated. Sorry guys, I just lost the inspiration for a little while, but here is a short chapter to remind you that you guys can still comment which couple you want the story to end with. Remember to comment ASAP because as soon as I start writing the next chapter, I won’t consider anymore comments. Remember to subscribe and comment your otp. :)