Please?

It's Not You I Love

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

 

            “Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Kai asked as he was just about to walk out the door.

            It the first time Kai was leaving me alone since I moved in but he had to go to work, he couldn’t just avoid that to stay home with me.

            “I’ll be fine Kai, I’m not 5 years old.” I gave him a smile.

            “All right, just make sure to call me if you’re in any trouble okay? Oh, and I’m gonna get home late so make sure you don’t wait up and sleep early.”

            “Okay. I love you.”

            “Love you too.” Kai gave me a kiss and left for work.

            I made my way to the couch and sat down. A deep breath entered my lungs to prevent myself to think about Eunhyuk, but I already was. It’s been a week since I saw him, it was so hard going from seeing him every day to not seeing him at all. All I could think about these past few days were his health, safety, and sanity… were they all still there or did he just throw all of that away?

            This curiosity is killing me, I should just go see him. I’m an adult, it’s not like I’m breaking any rules. As soon as I grabbed my bag, I headed out the door and headed for Eunhyuk’s house.

            Eunhyuk’s car was parked in the driveway, I hope he’s home. When I walked to the front door, the lock was still broken from that day Kai told me to move in with him. Why hasn’t Eunhyuk changed the lock yet, doesn’t he know what dangerous means?

            My hand carefully pushed the door open to reveal everything the same as how I left it a week ago, everything seemed untouched.

            “Eunhyuk.” I called out. “Are you home?”

            I made my way to his bedroom door and found it locked. When I knocked on the door there was no answer, this can’t be good. I raced to the kitchen to fetch the spare keys that were hidden in one of the drawers. The key was jammed by me into the lock, I found Eunhyuk on the bed… just like everything in the house, untouched.

            I found myself walking closer and what I witnessed was worse than before. Eunhyuk’s face was so much thinner, he didn’t look anything like himself. He was as pale as a ghost and seemed to be shaking even in the warm temperature of the room. I placed my hand on his forehead and was practically burned by such a high fever, how long has he been like this?

            My touch must’ve been too rough since it was enough to wake him up.

            “Hyoyeon?” His voice was weak but his confusion could still be heard clearly.

            “Eunhyuk, what are you doing to yourself?”

            He didn’t even bother answering my question; all he did was difficulty get up and hug me as much as he could with the energy he had left. Tears started to form in my eyes.

            “Did I do this to you?” My tears escaped with that question.

            Eunhyuk seemed to not care about how worried I was about him, all he was focused on was the fact that I came to see him. How could he let himself go through this?

            “I’m so glad you’re here, I’ve missed you so much.” He says to me, which breaks my heart even more. He wiped my tears with his hand and gave me a gummy smile.

            I ignored his happy response as my heart was filled with too much guilt. All I could think of was to feed him. I helped him get out of bed and lead him to the living room.

            “Wait here.” I tell him. “I’ll just make you some quick ramen.”

            I ran to the kitchen and prepared the instant noodles as fast as I could. This was not okay, Eunhyuk can’t live like this.        

            The ramen finished getting cooked, I quickly poured it into a bowl and ran back to the living room. Sitting next to Eunhyuk, I grabbed a spoonful of ramen and blew on it.

            “Here.” I said as I fed him the spoonful. “You need to finish this whole bowl so you can drink some medicine right after.” I ordered.

            “Okay but you need to promise me something.” He negotiated.

            “What is it?”

            “Promise me that you’ll never leave me again.”

            I looked into Eunhyuk’s eyes and they were filled with desire. My eyes,however, were once again about to fill with tears.

            “Please?” He softly added. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey you guys! Sorry for the long pause but I'm back with a Hyohyuk moment. I wanted to tell you guys something, I recently just made a new fanfic and it's a HyoKai story so please check it out if your interested. It's called "My Dumb Love." Sorry to the Hyohyuk shippers but I do have another fanfic about HyoHyuk which is called "Go Away... Wait Comeback" So check it out please. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts. :)