It Was All A Lie

It's Not You I Love
Hyoyeon's POV
 
I felt Eunhyuk's gaze burn through me, I opened my mouth but no words came out. With every passing second, Eunhyuk's face became more uneasy.
 
"I said, where have you been?" Eunhyuk repeated his sentence which I seem to have forgotten about as his expression got me off track. 
 
"I thought you knew, you said it was okay to go out with my friend. I even asked you." I said with a shaky voice. 
 
"I didn't say to take such a long time! Do you know how much time I spent thinking about your safety! You didn't even answer your phone, I called you 10 times and left you messages!" 
 
Eunhyuk's voice was starting to scare me. I haven't heard him raise his voice in a while, and I liked it like that. My knees started to shake, I stood up with as much energy as I could.
 
Eunhyuk just looked at me waiting for a response, but nothing came. "Who were you even with anyway!" Eunhyuk asked once again, unpleasantly.
 
"I-I was with my friend." I stuttered. 
 
"Which friend!" Eunhyuk yelled with frustration. 
 
"K-Kai." 
 
For a second he looked at me with confusion but quickly changed it to anger. 
 
"Who's that?" I could almost feel his gritted teeth. 
 
"He was the one that took me to the hospital, the one that helped me." 
 
Eunhyuk's eyes widened with madness. "Him again!" He gave a loud sigh. "Hyoyeon... Do you know what that is! That's cheating!" 
 
My eyes widened. Cheating? "Eunhyuk, that's not how it is! I swear! Kai and I are just friends. It's you that I love!" I yelled to him as loud as I could, but it seemed that he was blocking it all out from his ears as he looked at the floor.
 
"Eunhyuk?" I called out. No response. "Eunhyuk, are you okay?" He turned away from. "Eunhyuk, listen to me!
 
He turned around, looking like he's about to burst into flames. "I DON'T WANT TO! I don't even want to hear your voice right now! You wanna know something? You weren't the only one cheating." 
 
Eunhyuk stormed inside our bedroom leaving me in a daze. I ran to where he went and I saw him putting on his jacket. 
 
"What do you mean, I wasn't the only one cheating." I asked carefully. 
 
"You know what I mean. I cheated too Hyo." He gave me a smirk. "More than once. Those late nights at the office, my job 'suddenly' needing me. Where did you think I go."
 
I shook my head uncontrollably. "No. You're lying." I rushed to him and wrapped him in my arms. I started to sob on his shoulder but I started to feel him push me off. 
 
He walked out of the house leaving me on the floor crying my eyes out.
 
He left me. He used me. He didn't love me. Everything... was a lie.
 
 
 
 
 
Kai was right.