Who is this Girl?

It's Not You I Love

 

Kai's POV
 
I turned off the T.V and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas. I walked to my bedroom and crawled in my bed. I pulled the covers over my face and thought about today. 
 
I got so mad at my friends for taking me to the club. I mean, I like having fun and I love dancing but it was the reason they took me that got me mad. I get it, they want me to find a women and be happy, but really? At a club? Who were they trying to set me up with, a hooker? Well, I guess they had good intentions. 
 
"If we find you a women here, at least we know she'll be physically active at night. I mean that in many ways." I laughed while thinking about Luhan's comment earlier tonight. 
 
I tossed and turned under the blanket. Then I started to feel hot so I threw the blanket off me. I rolled to my side, then I sat up and fluffed my pillow. I laid back on it but realized it was more comfortable the first time. I sat myself up again and sighed. Maybe I shouldn't have had drank so many sugary drinks tonight. I looked at the clock, it was almost midnight. I thought a little night walk  would help me fall right to sleep. 
 
 I walked to my closet and grabbed a hoodie. I chose some comfortable shoes and walked out my house. 
 
I strolled about a decent distance. I shoved my hands in my pockets wishing I grabbed my jacket instead. When a cold breeze blew towards me and strongly crashed in my face, I decided to just go back home. 
 
I was about to turn around when something from a distance caught my sight. There was something on the sidewalk. I started walking closer until I made out a girl's body. I quickly ran towards her and kneeled by her side. 
 
I turned her over and saw what she was wearing. Her jeans were dirty and her shirt was half button and ripped. I looked at her feet and realized she had no shoes on. She wasn't wearing a jacket which made me colder just looking at her. Did this girl get mugged or something?! 
 
I ped my hoodie and wrapped it around the girl. I picked her up and put her on my back. I carried her to my house. 
 
I kicked open the door and rushed the girl to the couch. I gently set her down and walked back towards the door to close it. I took my shoes off and walked towards the girl again.
 
In proper light I saw that the girl had bruises on her face and a cut on the corner of . She has worst bruises on her neck and chest. I looked at her light blonde hair and realized part of it has been stained with blood. I ran to the bathroom and pulled the first aid kit from under the sink. 
 
I ran back to the girl and sat next to her. I pulled out the disinfectant and soaked some cotton balls and Q-tips with it. I grabbed a Q-tip and started dabbing the corner of . I made sure I cleaned all the blood and quickly placed a small band aid on the scratch. As I was doing that, I pushed the girl's hair away from her face and saw her facial features. 
 
This girl was beautiful. Even with the bruises, she was completely breath taking. I took some of the cotton balls and started rubbing lightly on the wound on her head. I cleaned it as much as I could and placed a bigger band aid on the area.  
 
I looked at her messed up shirt and noticed that it was exposing her bra. I jerked my eyes away and covered them. I couldn't think of a girl like this, especially when she's unconscious! 
 
I walked to my closet and grabbed my most comfortable t-shirt. As I walked to the girl again, I closed my eyes as I started fully ing her shirt. I took the top clothing off her body as careful as I could, and slipped the t-shirt on her. I opened my eyes again and looked at her. 
 
What could've happened to her? Why does she look like she was beaten? If she was ganged up on, why do some of her bruises look like they were from a long time ago, and some look like they were freshly made? 
 
Maybe she's just really clumsy... or maybe she was held hostage and finally escaped! Why would somebody be so cruel and make this girl their hostage. Maybe they loved her so much that they wanted her all to themselves that they had to lock the girl up to really keep her all to themselves. I wouldn't blame them if they did. Her beauty really is uncanny, but that's still very cruel. 
 
What do I do now? Do I just wait for her to sleep. No! I can't watch her sleep, I'm not a freakin vampire, and it's just weird. Maybe I should just sleep in my room and ask her questions in the morning. Wait, what if she gets really scared of where she is. Maybe I should sleep next to her, well not next to her. I'll just sleep on the floor. 
 
I walked to the guest room and pulled out a pillow and a blanket. I set the pillow under the girl's head and put the blanket over her, making sure she looked comfortable. I then walked to my room and got my own pillow and blanket. I prepared them on the floor next to the girl and laid down. I faced the girl and got to look at her beauty once more. 
 
Who was this chick? She's so beautiful. Why would anyone want to hurt her. Aigoo. All this curiosity is killing me. I hope I'll know in the morning. My eyes started to feel heavy, and I slowly fell asleep. 
 
-----------------------
 
A/N-Please take care of our Hyoyeon, Kai. Did you guys like my little aigoo there? :P Is it just me that thinks Kai's thoughts are so cute and weird xD Thank you so much for the people who have subscribed so far and thank you for the people who have been commenting :D (big smile) What'd you guys think of this chapter? Remember to comment your thoughts so I know what you guys think of the story. <3