Breakfast with You

It's Not You I Love

 

The next day, Eunhyuk decided to take the day off since he wanted to spend some time with his beautiful girlfriend. He made sure he woke up before Hyoyeon and cooked breakfast for her before she woke up herself.
 
Eunhyuk was just about done when Hyoyeon joined him in the dining room. When Hyoyeon saw the food that Eunhyuk cooked, she couldn't help but feel shocked. 
 
"Oppa. Why aren't you at work?" Hyoyeon asked a little curious. 
 
"My boss said they didn't need my help and I didn't have to come for the day." Eunhyuk replied, sounding natural. 
 
Hyoyeon understandingly nodded her head. "Did you cook this for me oppa?" Hyoyeon pointed at the food and looked at Eunhyuk with a smile. 
 
"No. I just got tired of your cooking. Now stop with the questions and eat."
 
Hyoyeon's smile turned into a frown. "Okay, I'll just wait until you finish." 
 
"No, it's fine. Just eat with me." Eunhyuk carelessly said as he chewed his food.
 
Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk, surprised of what he just said. She doesn't even remember when the last time Eunhyuk and her ate together. But he just suddenly asks her to join him.
 
"If you don't want to, then don't." 
 
"Wait! I want to." Hyoyeon said eagerly. She jumped in a chair in front of Eunhyuk and looked at his cooking. She carefully  took a bite out of one of the dishes and chewed carefully. 
 
Eunhyuk tried to get a glimpse of Hyoyeon's reaction, making it as subtle as he could. 
 
Hyoyeon swallowed and shot a big smile at Eunhyuk. "Wow! It'a really good!" 
 
"I didn't need your opinion." Eunhyuk went back to eating his food. 
 
Hyoyeon ignored Eunhyuk's bitterness and focused on the food he cooked. She was proud that he worked hard. 
 
"Oh yeah!" Hyoyeon said as she realized something. "Did you like the watch I bought you?" 
 
Eunhyuk once again looked up from his meal. "No. I returned it." 
 
"What? Why?" Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk feeling disappointed. She wondered if he didn't like the watch or if it wasn't the one he wanted.
 
"I don't like you spending a bunch of money on stuff like that." Eunhyuk would honestly rather have Hyoyeon use that money on herself than on useless junk.
 
"I just wanted to give it to you as an apology gift for yesterday." 
 
"It's fine. Just forget about the whole thing." Eunhyuk got up and started to pick up the dirty dishes. He walked to to the sink with Hyoyeon following right behind him. 
 
"Wait, baby I'll do it. You've done so much already." 
 
"It's fine. Just go get dressed." 
 
"Dressed? Where are we going?" 
 
"I feel like having fun today but I'll let you decide on the location, just hurry and get dressed before I change my mind."
 
Hyoyeon got wide eyed and smiled. She gave a little exciting squeal and ran to their bedroom. Once Hyoyeon was out of sight, Eunhyuk broke into a grin.
 
------------------------------------------
 
A/N- Sorry for the short little update. I'm going to update once again very soon so please wait till then, I kinda got writer's block. :/ Just added a little HyoHyuk moment here, don't worry HyoKai shippers, I promise that there will be HyoKai moments soon as well. Remember to subscribe, and if you're confused or curious about anything please ask by commenting below. :)