Eunhyuk, I love you.

It's Not You I Love

 

Hyoyeon's POV
 
I entered the house and the first thing I saw was Eunhyuk sitting on the couch. That's weird, he should be at work right night now. He stood up immediately when he saw me come in.
 
"Oppa. Why aren't you at work?" I asked him. 
 
"Why haven't you been home the past couple of days?" Eunhyuk said sounding so calm yet so cold. He gave me a gaze that I tried to avert.
 
"I was at the hospital." I replied. 
 
"The hospital? What the are you doing? Do you know how worried I was!" Eunhyuk yelled.
 
"I'm sorry. I promise that I-" 
 
"Who dropped you off? I  saw a car outside." Eunhyuk said, cutting me off.
 
"Oh. It was just a boy I met. He helped-" 
 
"A boy you met? I thought you were at the hospital." Eunhyuk was starting to raise his voice once again.
 
"I was. He was the one who took me there."
 
"You're trusting random strangers now! Hyoyeon, are you that stupid! Not only that, you let a boy take you! Are you giving your body to anyone who happens to be near you?" 
 
Tears started to form in my eyes. "Eunhyuk. Believe me, that's now how it-"
 
"Forget it! You're unbelievable!" 
 
I saw Eunhyuk walk to where his jacket was and put it on. 
 
"Where are you going?" I asked weakly. 
 
"Anywhere you aren't" He made his way to the door but I held his arm before he could leave. 
 
"Eunhyuk please." He yanked my hands off him and pushed me away. He then left and slammed the door behind him, leaving me alone. I fell to my knees. 
 
My tears that were forming finally escaped my eyes. Eunhyuk, why can't you realize that your the only person I see. I love you Eunhyuk. 
 
I got up from the floor and wiped my tears away. I can fix this. I'll cook him delicious food, I'll get him a gift, and I'll clean up the house. 
 
I grabbed my purse and  headed out the door to get the gift first. I drove to the mall and got him the most expensive watch I could find. I then stopped by a bakery to get him his favorite cake. After that, I went home and cleaned everything. I made sure not a spec of dust could be seen. Then I went to the kitchen and cooked everything I could. 
 
I set the table with a feast. I put the watch and cake in front where it was presented beautifully. After I looked at the work I did, I couldn't help but feel proud. I took out my phone and called Eunhyuk's number, he didn't answer but I kept trying. But not once did he pick up. I decided to give up and put my phone on the table. 
 
When I set it down, it started to ring. I quickly grabbed my phone again, but when I looked at the contact, it wasn't Eunhyuk. It was an unknown number.
 
"Hey Hyoyeon! It's Kai." The person on the other line said. 
 
"Oh. Hello Kai." I couldn't hide the disappointment in my voice. 
 
"I know that we just saw each other but I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tonight. As friends of course." 
 
"Listen Kai. I was right about my boyfriend not liking about hanging out with you. I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore." Without a second thought, I hung up the phone. 
 
I looked at the clock and realized that it was getting late. Eunhyuk's probably not coming, I wouldn't blame him. Hanging out with a random boy was stupid for me to do. 
 
After taking a shower and putting on my pajamas, I tucked myself in bed. Today was a pretty long day, so it was easy for to me easily doze off. 
 
*Eunhyuk's POV* 
 
I just had to get out of there, I couldn't stand hearing Hyoyeon being with another guy. When I left, I didn't really know where I was going, until a destination came to mind. I drove a pretty long distance to a mountain top. This place was where I used to go to all the time when I was younger. The view showed the entire city, it was beautiful. I stayed until sunset came, knowing it would be worth it. 
 
Looking at the sun disappearing in the city just gave off a feel good moment. Someday I want to take Hyoyeon here. If I did, the view would look like nothing compared to her beauty. I smiled at the thought of my wonderful girlfriend. 
 
I came back home at almost 3 in the morning. When I made my way to the dining room, I saw a bunch of delicious food. All of my favorites. Next to all the food was my favorite cake and a cool looking watch. I sighed as I saw all of Hyoyeon's hard work for me. 
 
I walked to our bedroom and found her sleeping soundly. I sat next to her sleeping body and lightly kissed her forehead. 
 
"I'm sorry I'm such a horrible person to you." I whispered, trying not to wake her up. "I just can't help it. I'm so scared that I might lose you. Sometimes I just can't control myself. You deserve a better guy than me, I know that for a fact, but thank you for staying by my side. I swear Hyoyeon, I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I pulled the blanket over her shoulders, making sure she was warm. 
 
I turned off the lights. "I love you Hyoyeon." I said before walking out the room.
 
-----------------------------------
 
A/N- Hey look you guys, Eunhyuk has a heart! This actually changed my whole view on him, but Eunhyuk, why do you have to be such a ! Why can't you just tell Hyoyeon how you feel. Oh and poor Kai :( Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Kai doesn't give up that easily. (wink* wink*) xD I'm starting to get torn between the two boys! D: Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts :)