She Finally Left

It's Not You I Love

Hyoyeon's POV 

 

Cold.

It's cold. 

I'm laying on my bathroom floor. There was no reason to get comfortable, since the only person that gave me comfort in my life has admitted to cheating on me. How long has it been since he left? 

5 years ago? 5 months ago? No, just 5 minutes ago. Why does it feel like 5 centuries has passed? Why does it feel like when he walked out that door, he took everything with him. My heart, my emotions, and my ability to be sane. 

It's dark. Why? I opened my eyes. I smiled. It was because my eyes were closed. I giggled. I felt a warm sensation running across my face, oh, they're my tears. I giggled some more. 

I feel so strong, but yet so weak. I feel like I'm able to fly but I can't even lift up my head. Should I jump off a building to see if I really can fly? 

I laughed. Should I laugh to get rid of the pain? I laughed some more. I laughed louder. Why is the pain still here! My laughs turned into yells. My yells turned into screams. 

I sat myself up and looked around. "Eunhyuk!" I yelled. "Eunhyuk! Come back! Please! I need you!" 

I crawled to the corner of my bathroom and hugged my knees. "Eunhyuk!" I hugged my knees tighter. "Eunhyuk, please." 

I started to see things, were they real or hallucinations? My eyes started to roam around the bathroom until they landed on something. A jar of pills. I looked at it for a few minutes and noticed the beauty of the jar exterior. Without myself realizing, my body started to walk towards the pretty jar of pills. I picked up the container and it made the most beautiful sound. 

Wait. What was that? I hear banging. Where is it coming from? It's annoying. I'll just eat the pills, then it will go away. I smiled.

 I poured the contents of the jar in my hand. It was so beautiful. Wait. I heard another noise, almost like a crash. Where is it coming from! I hear someone calling my name. I need to take all the pills so it can go away. 

"Hyoyeon! What are you doing!" I turned to the bathroom door and saw Kai. Without thinking, I shoved the pills in my mouth. In the same second, I felt Kai jump to me and force me to spit out everything. 

"Are you crazy! What do you think you're doing!" Kai yelled to me. I looked at him. I couldn't do anything else but look at him. He sighed. 

He wrapped me in his arms. I didn't refuse, I couldn't even if I wanted to. My sobs were finally released. Kai laid my head on his shoulder where my tears drenched his shirt. 

"What happened Hyo?" He said in a soft voice.

"Eunhyuk." Hearing his name made me cry even more. "He never loved me. He cheated on me. I was so stupid." 

Kai's arms wrapped me tighter. There was a moment of silence before he spoke. "Come with me." He my hair. "Live with me." 

I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked into his eyes. 

He smiled at me. "I'll protect you." He said, before giving me a warm kiss. I felt the passion through his lips, it made me feel so cozy. He pulled away and I instantly craved more. 

Kai looked at me, expecting my answer. 

 

 

****

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I was driving home after 3 hours of driving around. I just needed some time to think and right now, I wanted to see Hyoyeon. I want to give her the most tightest hug and give her the longest most  passionate kiss ever. I needed to tell her that everything I said was a lie. I never cheated on her. I only loved her. There was nothing in the world that I loved more than her. I needed to let her know that. 

The only reason I said the things I said was because... I was jelous. Hearing her having fun with another guy made me so mad. I can't believe I released all my anger on her. 

But it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna confess all my love for Hyoyeon. I'm gonna tell her what I've truly been feeling. It'll be okay... right? 

I finally arrived at our house. I ran to the front door and found it kicked open. I started to panic. The first thing I thought of was Hyoyeon. Was she safe? I ran inside. 

"Hyoyeon?" I yelled her name but there was no response. I ran into our room, no sign of her, no sign of her things either. Confusion started to overcome my panic. I walked to our closet, most of her clothes were missing. Could it be? 

I walked towards the living room, it was about half way when I fell to my knees. I covered my face hoping to stop the tears that I knew was about to fall. They still flowed. She finally left me, I knew this day would come. I just never prepared for it.

I lifted my head up to look at the picture of Hyoyeon and me that was next to the couch. I walked towards it and picked it up.

It was our first anniversary together. Hyoyeon was smiling while holding a peace sign, I just kept a straight face. I'm such an idiot. I couldn't even smile for her. She doesn't deserve a horrible person like me, and I don't deserve a wonderful girl like her. 

I looked at the photo in my hands. "Hyoyeon." I whispered. "Hyoyeon. I'm sorry. You don't deserve me. BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!" I gathered all my strength and released it on the wall in front off me. I pulled my hand and punched the wall for the second time but with twice as much power. When I pulled my fist away, I felt blood, but it didn't even matter. 

The only thing that mattered to me was gone. She was gone. My entire life was gone.

 "Hyoyeon. I love you."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Miss me? No, you probably didn't. Well I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. HyoKai becomes stronger but don't worry HyoHyuk shippers. It's not over yet. ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS! BE SAFE AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS! <3 :*