Completely... Fine

It's Not You I Love

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

 I looked at Eunhyuk’s eyes in front of me; they were full of tears and regret. His hands tightly gripped mine and my mouth was shut tight even though Eunhyuk was expecting an answer.

“Hyoyeon.” He called out.

My eyes fluttered and I was snapped back to reality. I tried to pull my hands away but Eunhyuk’s hands were pulling them back. I took a deep breath before I spoke.

“Eunhyuk. I can’t say that I don’t love you anymore, I also can’t say that I’ve moved on. However, I can say that you haven’t treated me like how you should have, I can also say that you’ve put me through a lot. Eunhyuk, the things that has happened these past few days opened my eyes and made me realize that… I can’t do this anymore.”

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk sobbed as he pulled me closer to him.

“I mean… I’m leaving you.”

Eunhyuk pulled me in for a hug and squeezed me another time. “Hyoyeon. I love you. Don’t do this, please.”

I wrapped my arms around Eunhyuk and returned his hug. “Eunhyuk, I love you too, but I can’t keep doing this. I need to move on and change my life, I’m tired of all this. It may be hard, but I’m going to try to forget you.”

My eyes were shut as tight as possible to prevent the tears and emotions that I just knew were going to flow. Eunhyuk released me from the hug but seized my lips into a kiss instead, his lips were moist from all the tears that he’s been shedding. That was when I let all my tears go and just gave up on trying to act strong.  

He pulled away. “Hyoyeon. Don’t do this to me, don’t do this to us.” He whispered as he leaned in to kiss me again. When his lips met mine, my whole body froze, I didn’t know if it was because I didn’t know what to do, but I surprisingly started to kiss back.

Eunhyuk took my arms and wrapped them around his waist, he slowly leaned me back until my back hit the soft carpeted floor. He started to kiss my neck as he held my hands down.

He got up and carried me to the bed, he laid my head on the pillow and started to my jacket. He gave me another kiss before completely taking my jacket off me and working on my top.

I helped Eunhyuk take his shirt off, his soft, milky abs were exposed. He got on top of me and continued the sensation on my lips.

“I love you Kim Hyoyeon.” He said between kisses.

He loves me, I was right. I love you too Eunhyuk, that’s why I have to leave. What am I doing right now? I held Eunhyuk’s shoulders and gave him one long kiss, one last kiss… right before I let go and wiggled out of his grasp.

I sat up and put my jacket back on

“Where are you going? I thought everything was starting to be okay?” Eunhyuk said, his voice starting to soften again.

“Eunhyuk, I meant every word I said. I need to forget about you, it’ll be the best for the both of us.”

I made my way towards the door but couldn’t walk out as Eunhyuk hugged me, preventing any movement.

Enough was enough, I really needed to go. “Eunhyuk, I can’t do this anymore, I’m sorry.” I pried him off me and ran out of the house. I heard his voice calling my name behind me but I ignored it as much as I could.

I called for a taxi and headed back to Kai’s house. Once I arrived, I paid the driver and ran inside.

Kai was sitting down on the couch facing the floor, he was holding his phone up to his ear and rubbing his forehead with his free hand.

“Kai?” I called out.

He shot his head up, he then ran to me, giving me a tight hug.

“I was so worried about you, I was calling you’re phone but you weren’t answering.” He released me and started inspecting my body.

“Are you okay?” He asked. “Are you hurt anywhere?”

I cleared my throat. “No.” My voice was quiet and uneasy. “I’m completely…fine.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hi guise! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I honestly don't know if this is a HyoHyuk or HyoKai. I got really sad while I was typing this chapter. :( But it's okay, it's not over yet! Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts. :)