Love Me

It's Not You I Love

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

I really could not keep my visit to Eunhyuk’s house a secret from Kai, it was making me feel so guilty. Right after we woke up, I told him right away, Kai seemed to be really worried rather than angry or upset but he was really happy that I eventually let him in. I also told him about the pill incident.

“You see, that’s why I don’t want that Eunhyuk guy around you, it seems like he always brings trouble with him.” Kai said as he was getting ready to go to work. We were in the bedroom and Kai was packing up his briefcase, I was just looking at him as I sat on the bed.

“I really don’t think it’s like that, he seems really troubled these days and he’s been texting me nonstop.” I grabbed my phone really quick and looked at the newly found messages from Eunhyuk, I sighed and set my phone down to look at Kai once again. “Babe, I’m really sorry for hiding the incidents from you but can I visit Eunhyuk from time to time, I just really don’t want him to do anything to hurt himself.”

Kai looked up and sighed. “I really don’t want you to, but if it bothers you that much then I’m fine with it. However, you have to promise me that you’ll tell me whenever you plan on visiting him, okay?”

I nodded my head and ran to Kai with a big hug, he picked up his briefcase and I walked him to the front door. I gave him another hug before I let him go out.

“Thank you so much for trusting me.” I said as my arms were still around his neck, I released just a little bit to give him a long kiss. It started to be longer than I had planned but when I tried to pull away, Kai deepened the kiss a bit more, I smiled during the kiss.

Kai pulled away and gave me a flirty look. “You know, I don’t have to go to work today if you don’t want me to. We could just stay in the house all day and… hang out.” His hand started to go down my back as he bit his lip and winked at me.

I kept my arms around his neck and looked at his eyes, his offer was almost impossible to refuse. He took my hand and led us back to the bedroom, he set his briefcase down and started ing his jacket. I started to crawl into bed and hid under the covers, I peeked my head out and stuck my tongue out at him to tease a bit. He jumped in bed next to me which caused me to let out a surprised shriek, we both laughed. We looked at each other for a moment before Kai took charge and got on top of me, he bent down to kiss my neck.

“Tell me you love me.” He said in between each kiss.

“I love you Kai.” His kisses went down to my shoulders.

“Tell me you love me again.”

“I love you Kai.” I giggled. His kisses went down to my arm.

“Again.”

“I love you Kai.” He lifted up my shirt and started kissing my stomach.

“Again.”

“I love you Kai.” He took off my shirt completely and started kissing my chest.

“Tell me you love me once more.”

“I’m kind of scared to.” I laughed. “What part of my body will you start attacking with your lips next?”

Kai lifted his head from my chest and smiled at me, he took off his shirt which revealed his perfectly sculpted muscles. I grinned at him before turning him over and getting on top.

“Now… tell me you love me.” I ordered him. Let’s just say that Kai was late to work that day.

 

 

*

 

It was a lazy day, it was Kai's day-off and we were just on the couch in our pajamas in the early afternoon. The TV was on but we weren’t really watching, we just cuddled and talked.

“Well, what if I don’t want a big family?” Kai joked as he played with my fingers.

“I want at least 10 kids, and maybe a family pet.” I smiled at him.

“What? You sure you can handle that, you can barely handle yourself.” He teased, I hit his shoulder and gave him a face. He laughed and kissed my pouted lips.

“It’s okay babe.” Kai said. “It’ll be fun making 10 kids.” He held my hand and smiled. 

I put my head on his shoulder and started paying attention to the TV when my phone started to ring on the coffee table, Kai got up and fetched it for me.

He looked at it. “Eunhyuk texted you.” Kai rolled his eyes and handed me my phone.

 

From: Eunhyuk
 Can we meet up today?

 

Kai and I looked at each other and he seemed to already know what the text said, he nodded his head for approval. I quickly got dressed and asked Kai to drop me off at Eunhyuk’s house.

When we arrived, Kai told me to text him if anything was wrong and I agreed. He drove off, I walked to the front door.

“Hi Hyo, come in.” Eunhyuk opened the door and greeted me.

I walked in and noticed that everything was cleaned up. There wasn’t any more flipped over furniture or sign of destruction, Eunhyuk seemed to be cleaned up as well. He was wearing dark pants, a black shirt, and a leather jacket; he was dressed in all black which looked very attractive.

“Are we going somewhere? Why are you all dressed up?” I asked him.

“I wanted to look nice for you and yes, we are going somewhere. I want to take you to a place where I should’ve taken you to sooner.” He smiled and walked closer, he grabbed my hand and looked at me. “Thank you for coming.”

I stepped back a little and took my hand away. “So what are we waiting for? Let’s go.”

Eunhyuk walked to the door and held it open for me, he did the same thing when he lead me to his car.

The beginning of the car ride was a little quiet; I just kept looking out the window. The destination didn’t seem to be a place I was familiar with, considering that it was taking a while to arrive.

“So…” Eunhyuk cleared his throat. “How was your day?”

I turned my head towards his direction. “It wasn’t really that exciting. Kai and I just spent the whole morning on the couch, being lazy.” I giggled.

Eunhyuk displayed a fake smile, maybe I shouldn’t have said that.

“It must be nice spending the days with you, it must be nice to have you as a girlfriend.” He said. “Of course I would know that it’s more than nice, I was just really stupid to cherish it.”

“Eunhyuk, can we please not do this?” I pleaded.

“Do what? I’m just… really jealous of Kai.” Eunhyuk paused for a moment. “I’m jealous of the fact that he has you, I’m jealous of the fact that you love him so much.”

“I loved you too Eunhyuk.” I pointed out.

“You loved me Hyoyeon, which means you loved me before, but I want to know something. Do you still love me now?”

My mouth kept shut as I felt myself shrinking into my seat.

“Is there a possibility that you could be able to love me again?” Eunhyuk asked.

He looked at me but I couldn’t look back. My hands started to shake and I looked out the window again.

“I’m sorry.” Eunhyuk reached for my hand and held it. “I shouldn’t put you under pressure like this, let’s talk about something else. How’ve you been?”

It took me a while to answer his question as I was too busy looking at our interlocked hands, I forgot how perfect our hands fit together.

“Hyoyeon?”

I shot my head up. “Oh, I’ve been good.”

“That’s good, don’t do anything reckless okay?” He laughed.

“You should be saying that for yourself!” I playfully hit his arm and giggled.

“I’m sorry I’ve been stupid lately, maybe my brain just missed you and it was punishing me for letting you go.”

“Eunhyuk, it’s not funny. I don’t like worrying about your life, I want you to be safe.”

He smiled. “That makes me feel so happy, to hear that you still care about me. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of myself so you won’t have to go through any more trouble. Take care of yourself too so I can feel relaxed.”

We smiled at each other, why do I only get to see this part of Eunhyuk when Kai is in my life too? I looked down at our hands and noticed that we hadn’t let go.

We ended up driving off to a mountain top right before sunset, Eunhyuk parked where a view of the city could be seen. He got a blanket from the back seat and started laying it out on the hood of his car. He got on and motioned for me to sit next to him.

“Why are we here?” I asked.

“I’ve wanted to take you here for a while now, it’s usually a place I can count on to release a few thoughts. I’ve been coming here lately but it seems to have lost it’s charm, all the same thoughts stay stuck in my head.”

“Well, maybe I can help. What have you been thinking about?” I asked, fixing my position.

“You… only you… nothing else but you.” He looked at me.

“Eunhyuk, I-”

“Shh.” Eunhyuk placed a finger over his lip and pointed out into the view.

I looked, the sun started to disappear into the city which looked absolutely beautiful. Eunhyuk grabbed for my hand again, I let him hold it. No one talked for a bit; we were both too busy soaking up the breath taking scene. Only after the sun set completely did we start to converse.

We talked about a lot of things actually. It seemed like we talked about everything that we didn’t get to talk about when we were a couple. I felt like I was meeting Eunhyuk all over again, I felt like I was actually meeting his true side. The time completely got away from us.

I leaned my head against Eunhyuk’s shoulder, I forgot how comfortable this position was for me. Our hands stayed interlocked.

“I forgot how good this felt.” Eunhyuk spoke out. “I forgot how amazing your scent was, I forgot how amazing you were.”

I smiled. “I really missed you Eunhyuk, this was really nice. Thank you for bringing me here.” 

Eunhyuk gave a sigh. “Do you think that things could ever go back to the way they were?”

I stayed quiet.

“Do you think that I could ever have you for myself ever again?”

I still stayed quiet.

Eunhyuk slipped out of our position. He squeezed my hands and looked into my eyes.

“Hyoyeon, I still love you. I wanna know if you feel the same way. Do you still love me?”

 

 

*

 

It had been really late when Eunhyuk finally dropped Hyoyeon off at Kai’s house. When she entered the house, she found Kai asleep on the couch.

Hyoyeon walked over to him and kneeled down. She gave him a little peck on the cheek which caused him to wake up.

“Babe, you’re home.” Kai sat up and Hyoyeon sat next to him. 

“Sorry, did I keep you waiting?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No, not at all. So, what happened?”

Hyoyeon looked at Kai for a moment, she couldn’t think of anything to say. Tears started to form in Hyoyeon’s eyes, she suddenly gave Kai a hug.

“I’m so sorry Kai.” Hyoyeon said as she started to cry on Kai’s shoulder. “I’m really sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hi guys! Sorry that I haven’t update in a while. I want to let you guys know that no matter how long I don’t update a story, I will finish it no matter what. I hate it when author’s abandon their stories and keep their audience confused and wanting more so I won’t do that to you guys. But what do you think Hyoyeon is apologizing for and why do you think she’s crying? I guess we’ll find out in the next chapter. Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts. :)