Beautiful, Soothing, and Fun

It's Not You I Love
Hyoyeon was getting ready until she heard the doorbell. She opened the door, it was Kai, right on time. Hyoyeon opened the door wider and let Kai inside. 
 
"Hey, are you ready?" Kai said to her. 
 
Hyoyeon smiled and nodded as she was getting the last of her things into her purse. Kai opened the door for Hyoyeon and they left together. 
 
They both got into Kai's car and drove away. 
 
"So where are we going?" Hyoyeon asked the driving Kai. 
 
"It's a surprise." He turned to Hyoyeon and gave her a playful face. Hyoyeon scoffed and rolled her eyes. 
 
Kai reached for the glove compartment and pulled out a paper bag, he handed it to Hyoyeon. "I brought some boiled eggs and tangerines." 
 
Hyoyeon looked at Kai and snickered. "Is this a road trip now?" 
 
"Yup, are you enjoying so far?" 
 
Hyoyeon giggled. "Yeah. I've actually never been on a road trip before."
 
Kai looked at Hyoyeon and raised his brow. "Really? Well then we're gonna have to go on more road trips in the future now won't we?"
 
Hyoyeon smiled. "I'd like that." 
 
Kai's focus went back on the road. "Can you feed me?" 
 
"Why me? You've got hands don't you?" Hyoyeon said teasing. 
 
"I'm driving. It wouldn't be fun if we got into an accident on your first road trip." 
 
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes."Ugh fine." Hyoyeon peeled the egg and tangerine and stuffed Kai's face before he could even swallow." 
 
"Hey!" Kai said with cheeks filled with food. Hyoyeon just watched and laughed.
 
They drove for about 2 hours, talking the whole way. Time was breezing through. Hyoyeon didn't mind the long drive since she got to talk with Kai some more. There was something about Kai that just made her feel so comfortable. Maybe it was because he was her first true friend in a long time. 
 
Kai got to know more about Hyoyeon which he loved. It's like he's falling for Hyoyeon more and more as every minute passed by.
 
*
"That's not fair!" Hyoyeon whined as she claims that Kai cheated in their game of I spy. 
 
"Yes it is. There aren't any rules against it." Kai chuckled. 
 
"No, it doesn't count." Hyoyeon crossed her arms like a true choding which Kai found adorable. 
 
"Okay, fine. I'll go again. I spy with my little eye... something beautiful, soothing, and fun." 
 
Hyoyeon looked around for Kai's description. Kai laughed at her action. She suddenly stopped as she saw something in the distance, it happened to be the destination they were driving to. 
 
"The beach!" Hyoyeon yelled. "You were describing the beach, weren't you?"
 
"No, the beach isn't the only thing that fits what I was talking about." 
 
"Oh, then what were you talking about?" 
 
"You." Kai said so casually, it was weird. He parked the car and got out. Hyoyeon quickly followed.
 
Kai started to lead Hyoyeon to the water. Kai lightly splashed Hyoyeon and she screamed.
 
"Hey!" Hyoyeon yelled. "If you told be we were going to the beach, I would have worn something different." 
 
"What you're wearing right now is fine." 
 
Hyoyeon pouted and started walking to the water. With quick actions she splashed Kai and started laughing right after. 
 
Kai chuckled. "Oh you think that's funny?" 
 
Hyoyeon couldn't answer as she was dying of laughter. 
 
Kai ran towards Hyoyeon and chased her. Hyoyeon tried to run away but Kai was too fast. He picked her up. 
 
"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry!" Hyoyeon said squirming.
 
Kai was laughing. He starts walking towards the deeper end. "Hyoyeon, your heavy. What if my arms fail and I 'accidentally' drop you." He faked a drop which scared Hyoyeon. 
 
"KAI! I swear if you drop me I'll kill you!" Hyoyeon was still squirming in Kai's hold. Kai faked another drop which shaved 10 years off of Hyoyeon's life. "KIM JONG IN! Put me down!" 
 
"If you say so." Kai gently dropped Hyoyeon in the water, getting her soaking wet. After Hyoyeon was in the water, Kai helped Hyoyeon stand. She gave Kai a deadly look which sent him running for his life. 
 
"KIM JONG IN! YOUR SO DEAD!" Hyoyeon ran after Kai. As Kai was running he turned around and stuck his tongue out which made Hyoyeon run faster. 
 
Hyoyeon eventually caught up and jumped on Kai's back, that backfired because Kai started piggy back riding Hyoyeon back into the cold water. Hyoyeon started slapping Kai and made him trip, they both submerged into the water.
 
That started splash war 2. Both of them started pushing water towards eachother. 
 
"Ow." Hyoyeon screamed and held her eye. Kai stopped splashing and walked closer to Hyoyeon. 
 
"Are you okay?" Kai said worriedly. He held Hyoyeon's hands away from her face and started looking at her eyes. As Kai was staring, he noticed how sparkly Hyoyeon's eyes were. Another perfect feature. 
 
"Is it red?" Hyoyeon asked, 
 
"No, it's fine." Kai cleared his throat. "We should get out of the water before you get sick." 
 
They walked out of the water and went back to Kai's car. Kai got some dry clothes out of his trunk along with a picnic basket. 
 
"Here." Kai handed the clothes to Hyoyeon. "Change into this. It's my shirt so it may be a little big but it's better then wearing wet clothes." 
 
"Thanks." Hyoyeon said. "What about you?" 
 
"I'm fine. I'd rather I get sick than you. You can change in the car, I'm gonna go set up the picnic." 
 
After Hyoyeon got changed, she walked over to where Kai was. He was sitting on the blanket on the sand surrounded with sandwiches, beverages, and snacks. 
 
Hyoyeon sat down next to Kai. "You were really prepared huh?" 
 
"Yup, I wanted to make this fun for you." Kai smiled. 
 
The sun started setting as they ate the food that Kai prepared. The scenery was beautiful. The sand, the water, and the sun went together perfectly. 
 
Hyoyeon and Kai finished all the food as it started to get dark. They finally decided to go back. 
 
As Kai was driving back, Hyoyeon started to fall asleep. Kai decided not to wake her up until he finally reached her house. When they did finally get there, Kai parked the car and turned to Hyoyeon.
 
She was still fast asleep, he looked at her and admired the sleeping beauty. It was then that he finally concluded, this girl just stole his heart. 
 
Hyoyeon started to wake up, he looked at Kai who was staring at her. 
 
"We're at your house." Kai said. 
 
Hyoyeon sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Thank you for today Kai." 
 
"No. Thank you." Kai leaned for a hug and Hyoyeon gladly agreed. 
 
She got out of the car and headed towards her house. As she stopped in front of her door to look for her keys, she looked at her watch, it was almost midnight. Panic struck her, she opened the door and found Eunhyuk sitting on the couch with a straight expression. 
 
"Where have you been?"
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N- PLEASE comment. I really wanna know what you guys think of the chapters.