Clean Me Up

From U

We reached my car on the other side of the empty street after a few minutes. He was practically dragging me the whole time because I couldn’t even coordinate my legs to walk properly. I took my keys from my pocket and handed them to Kangin.

He opened the door at the back “Mind your head” he said as he helped me to sit down.

I wasn’t feeling nauseous anymore but I suddenly felt cold.

“Uhm,” Kangin cleared his throat and looked down at me awkwardly.

“What is it?”

“You threw up on your clothes earlier,” he pointed out.

I looked down on my shirt and it was stained with bile, I suddenly realized why I kept on smelling sour alcohol and my breakfast. I made a face of disgust.

“Do you mind if I…?” Kangin stuttered, still looking at my messy shirt.

“Go ahead…” I awkwardly replied.

We were suddenly so awkward around each other it was very uncomfortable. I didn’t want us to be this way, but after what happened in the dance floor… well to be honest I was still feeling—

“It’s on the way so it would just take a minute, if—if it’s okay with you…”

“What?”

Kangin frowned a bit “weren’t you listening?”

“I uh just didn’t hear you very well,”

“I said you’re burning up with fever too,” Kangin repeated himself “I suggest we make a short stop at the gas station later, it’s on the way to your house so…” he scratched the back of his neck.

I pressed the back of my hand against my neck and he was right. So that’s why I was feeling cold from the inside. I looked up at Kangin and nodded.

“Okay,” he nodded back with a small smile “I’ll just get your extra shirt in the trunk…”

He knew me all too well. He could literally use my car and know everything there is inside and where I keep things.

Kangin came back after a few seconds holding my extra white shirt in his hand and a wet towel in the other. He then kneeled down by the car door in front of me, pressing a hand on my forehead and shaking his head.

“Can you hold this for a while?” he asked while handing me the wet towel.

I took the towel and watched as he flung the extra shirt on his left shoulder.

Kangin then gently pulled my messed up neck tie and placed it on the ground. After that he removed my black coat cautiously, trying not to get it stained with the vomit on my undershirt. He hung the coat on the car door then he moved a little bit closer to me.

I suddenly felt my heart beating fast when I felt Kangin’s hand brush against my chest as he ed my undershirt.

Kangin’s took a quick glance up at me.

My heart pounded faster and my cheeks felt hotter I looked away.

Kangin then fixed his gaze on my shirt as he worked on the lower buttons.

When my shirt was undone, Kangin didn’t move for a while, he just stared at my body, it sent me chills. I moved my shoulders and completely removed the dirty shirt then I threw it on the ground next to my necktie.

Kangin took the wet towel from my hand and gently patted it on my forehead first. It was a little bit cold. Then he gently wiped it on my cheeks all the while avoiding eye contact with me.

I just stayed still as he patted the towel on my neck. When he dragged it down on my chest, I shivered.

“C-cold…” I said.

“Sorry,” he worriedly replied quickly pulling the towel away then looking up at me “you need to be cleaned up first, so I’ll just do this gently…”

“Alright,” I nodded, still shivering because of my fever and the fact that I was topless in the back of the car.

Kangin ever so gently placed the towel back on my chest but I moved away without even meaning to.

“Teukie,” Kangin said as he held my shoulder with one hand to prevent me from moving away “just stay still.”

Kangin placed the towel on my chest again and gently wiped it around the area where the stain on my shirt was. At first I had my eyes closed because of the cold I felt but it all vanished when I opened my eyes. Kangin was intently staring at my body in a way that made my stomach churn. His jaw was clenched and he moved closer to me, I could literally feel his hot breath against my slightly wet torso. When he started patting the towel, all I could feel was the wet cloth, but now I felt his hand more… gently wiping against my skin, tracing my body, making me feel hot. Not fever hot… a different kind of hot.

I was sure my heart was pounding too fast and too loud that Kangin could hear it and feel it every time he ran his hand over my chest… but he didn’t seem to mind. Then his left hand that was previously on my shoulder, slowly trailed down my arm and eventually landed on my lap.

Kangin suddenly looked up at me with lustful eyes and his lips.

I gasped because my heart seemed to jump up to my throat.

There we were, only a few inches away from each other again, feeling one another’s breath against our faces.

Kangin’s hand stopped moving, leaving the wet towel slowly drip over my chest.

Without breaking our eye contact, I took the towel away from his hand. Then I held his hand and slowly glided it towards my stomach.

Kangin then looked down, breathing hard and staring as I guided his hand lower… and placed it over my hard crotch.

His strong hand felt so warm through my pants I never thought I would get this much aroused just by feeling his hand all around my upper body.

“J-jungsoo…” he said my name in a deep sensual voice it nearly sounded like a moan.

“Yes Youngwoon?” I asked as I gently pulled his chin up so he could look at me.

“We uh—“ his eyes were so sensual as it trailed down and stayed on my lips “we…” he gulped and I felt his hand slowly moving... “we better get you some medicine now,” he said as he pulled away from me.

I was left speechless as I watched Kangin take the extra shirt from his shoulder and put it around my shoulder. I deliberately didn’t move my arms as I frowned at stared at him, and he struggled a bit in dressing me like a child.

When he started to button up my new clean shirt, I pushed his hands away.

“I can do it myself,” I said under my breath.

Kangin nodded. He picked up my necktie and dirty shirt from the floor and put it in the trunk. After a while he started the car and drove us away.

 

The most awkward silence swallowed the car. I glanced up the rearview mirror but Kangin’s eyes were fixed on the road, his jaw still clenched.

I wanted to dissolve that moment. I felt so stupid and embarrassed… and still pretty much aroused.

Perfect timing of my skull splitting headache coming back and the unbearable cold due to my fever! I curled up and laid down the whole back seat and fell asleep.

 

 

 

My eyes were still closed but I felt a gentle hand running through my hair. After a while, soft lips brushed my forehead. I smiled.

I opened my eyes and I could barely see that I wasn’t in the car anymore.

“Good morning my love,” I heard a muffled voice.

When my vision focused I looked to my left and saw the person my hair.

“Sora?”

“Just rest love, I’ll take care of you.” She smiled.