Plane

From U

Aish.

“Hello?” I irritably answered the call “yes, I know. A couple of hours. It’s just a couple of hours. No I’m not mad at you I’m just saying—“

Great. She hung up on me again.

Why can’t she just wait? I already told her we’ll be going back.

Why can’t she just focus on whatever she’s fussing about?

Why did she have to ruin the moment?

 

Kangin awkwardly coughed “here,” he carefully closed the ring box and placed it inside the case “I guess we better leave…”

I just nodded… feeling all awkward and flushed.

 

 

We boarded a plane back and I was still feeling all weird.

It would only take more or less than four hours of journey but Kangin decided to take a nap.

I stared at the in-flight movie being played but I wasn’t paying attention.

 

After a while, I felt a warm hand lacing on mine. I looked down at our hands and then looked up at the sleeping raccoon beside me. I waited for him to flash a grin, but it seemed he was really fast asleep.

Why am I feeling this way?

 

A flight stewardess passed by and asked if I wanted some drinks.

I just shook my head in response.

Before she left, she looked at our interlaced hands with a questioning expression.

I should’ve felt awkward with that, but I didn’t. I didn’t care about them.

 

But why did I feel irritated earlier when Sora called?

Why is it that holding Kangin’s hand felt more comfortable than searching a ring for her?

And why did my heart beat like crazy while Kangin“proposed” to me?

 

 

 

All of those questions bothered me for the rest of the flight.

When we got back, Kangin apologized again.

I assured him that he didn’t cause trouble in any way at all.

He then took a cab home as I went to the office.

 

 

“Great what am I gonna do with this now?” I asked myself as I placed the ring I bought on the table.

“Hey,” I was startled when Sora suddenly appeared at my door “when did you get back?”

“You’re still here?” I asked back and quickly took the box from the table.

“I had to take care of the things daddy left,” she said as she walked towards me, looking suspicious “when did you get back?”

“Just a few minutes ago,” I said, trying to hide the ring box somewhere behind me “come on it’s late, I’ll drive you home.”

“What was that?” Sora asked while trying to see behind me.

“Nothing,” I did my best to take her attention elsewhere.

“You’re hiding something Jungsoo,” she said while pulling my arm.

“You’re under a lot of stress right now and I know you’re tired already,” I said “so come on let’s just go home—hey!” before I knew it she snatched the box from my hands.

“Oh, Jungsoo…” she heartedly said after seeing the ring inside the box.

Sora looked up at me with a smile and tears in her eyes.

I met her gaze and forced a smile.

 

 

 



Again, sorry for the short chapter o_O

I'm not in my normal state right now because of the SJFASHIONEVENT earlier!!

At first I was all "Kim Youngwoon you're such a killjoy not dressing up as something embarrassing like the others!"

 

But then I saw this vid where he shouted "Are you watching Leeteuk?"

And with that I knew why he wore military uniform *evil smirk*

 

So again I apologize ^^,