Fox & Bunny

From U

“Kangin it’s really not necessary!” I said as I tried to pull him “you know we can just—“

“Oh stop whining old man,” he continued to stride towards the taxi cab in front of us ”we talked about this yesterday. And besides, it’s my treat! You don’t have to worry about anything.”

“I didn’t think you were serious—“

“Teukie,” he finally stopped and faced me “I haven’t seen you for years. I just want to hear your laugh and see you smile. This is the only thing I can do to make it up to you.”

Kangin pulled off that irresistible puppyraccoon face.

“Okay okay, fine” I sighed “what time is our flight?”

 

 

I felt like I was pulled back to the days when we would go out of town just for the heck of it. Now, here we are going out of the country just because Kangin believed my stupid lie about finding a ring. I tried stopping him but I couldn’t tell him that it wasn’t true coz he would get angry… and I certainly don’t want him to leave again.

 

“Where are we going again?” I asked as we took our seats.

“To the Philippines,” he smiled “it’s just a few hours trip.”

 

After about four hours, we arrived.

 

“Late as always,” Kangin said while we waited for his friends at the airport.

“Kangin!!!” came a shout from a tall guy after nearly half an hour.

“Where have you guys been?” Kangin irritably asked “I told you we’d arrive after lunch.”

“You should’ve been more specific,” the tall guy said “Min takes a nap after eating so I had to wait for him.”

“Hey,” came a complaint from a cute guy as he pouted “you were hooked at the computer all morning! I forgot about Kanginhyung…”

“Aish, stop blaming each other you two,” Kangin shook his head, and then pulled me “I’d like you to meet Leeteuk,”

“Hi! I’m Sungmin!” the cute guy happily took my hand and shook it “this is Kyuhyun,” he gestured towards the tall guy who nodded“a pleasure to finally meet you! I’ve heard so much about—“

“Okay enough introductions,” Kangin butted in “come on, let’s take Teukie to Henry’s jewelry shop and then we’ll tour him around.”

 

It was fun being with Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

They told me that they met Kangin when he visited the Philippines three years ago. They saw him back then at the national park, looking all lonely so they approached him. Kangin was quite socially awkward but eventually he trusted Min and Kyu and became friends with them during his stay here for a year and a half.

 

Kyu drove us to a place called Chinatown. It was named accurately because majority of the people who lived there were Chinese and the environment was very much like their culture. We reached a huge and heavily guarded jewelry store.

“Welcome!” the owner greeted me “I’m Henry. I was informed that you’re looking for the perfect wedding ring. You can choose here, follow me.”

Henry strode towards one of the glass shelves.

I stood on my spot.

How could I choose properly if I’m not really intending to buy one in the first place?

I took a glimpse at Kangin… he was standing in front of a shelf looking gloomier than I am.

 

 

 

 



 

Hey guys! I'm really really sorry for not updating for months o__O

I got distracted because of the concert and all but now I'll make sure to update more often :)

Maybe a chapter per day or every other day, depends on my schedule. Anyways, I hope you can forgive the crappy chapter.

I haven't written for months so I'm in this awkward stage again *scratches back of my head* I'll make it up to you guys I promise!

 

Just comment away your thoughts and reactions <3 THANK YOU GUYS!