Name

From U

“Heechul—“ Professor Hankyung started to command the pretty boy to enter the detention room but he was surprised when he agreed right away. He looked at the pretty boy, confused, then glimpsed at us “oh, I see it runs in the blood. Well, I have to get back to class and fix things. Please behave here.”

“Your class will be boring now, professor!” he teased as the professor left.

“I thought he was a girl…” I whispered at Kangin, which made him laugh.

“What are you laughing at!?” the pretty boy glared at Kangin, but he still didn’t stop. He was laughing so heartedly it was contagious!

“He looks quite pissed off…” I whispered at him again to make him stop.

“Yah! Who’s your friend there? And stop laughing! You look like an idiot!” pretty boy asked as he sat on top of the professor’s desk, and then he started to budge open the drawers.

 

“Sorry I can’t help it!” Kangin said as he eventually ceased laughing “he’s Leeteuk, my angel.” That last part made my stomach churn.

“Aww, that’s sweet” the busy pretty boy replied, but it was obvious that he wasn’t paying attention to what Kangin just said.

 

Kangin just shook his head and smiled at me. When he saw my bothered expression, he realized that I was quite lost in the conversation.

“Teukie, meet my hyung, Kim Heechul,” he said and pointed towards the pretty boy who was currently picking the lock of the desk drawer.

He’s your hyung!?” I was surprised and then I remembered what I just said earlier “oh I’m so sorry I didn’t mean it that way—“

“Don’t worry about it,” Kangin laughed again “everyone thinks he’s a girl… right before he speaks.”

“I can hear you,” Heechul said, still focused and determined on the lock.

“He’s a diva. Especially at home,” Kangin continued “he’s always shouting like ‘Yah, Kangin don’t touch my things! Clean up your room! Go get me some water! Where’s the remote!? Put this water back, get me something colder! Why’s the floor so dirty?’ and the ever so annoying ‘DON’T TOUCH MY HAIR!” he imitated his older brother’s voice with a bit of an exaggeration.

“Shut up I don’t squeal like that!” Heechul shouted at us the moment we laughed and I noticed that he managed to open the drawer. With an evil smirk on his face, he rummaged through the books inside.

 

While Heechul was busy doing whoever-knows-what, we continued with our lessons. Kangin seemed very interested with our recent topics in Professor Choi’s class and claimed that he could learn more from me than from the professors in any other class.

“That’s all?” he asked when we reached the last topic we had.

“Yeah, we’ll be having an exam next week for all of those,” I happily said “thanks for helping me review them! For sure in your class you can ace this if you’ll have an exam too.”

Kangin just smiled at me as an answer. His eyes looked really adorable.

“Would you look at that!” Heechul exclaimed “well done, Youngwoon!”