Secret Girlfriend

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I smiled upon seeing Kyuhyun soundly sleeping in my bed. He attempted to go our relationship into the next level but he is a gentleman enough to understand that I’m not ready..

 “I love you Kyuhyun..”  I whispered as he kissed me on my jaw down to my neck.. He hold the hem of my shirt and he took it out from me ..I covered my chest with my arms as my face turn to red.. I cannot think.. my mind is off to his iness.. He is y.. yes he is.. he always have.. Effortlessly without taking his shirt off he defines iness..

With the blink of his eyes he took off his shirt and I gape in an awe.. He did have abs and I run my fingers on it and he closed his eyes..

“Why do you want to keep this? Fan girls go crazy waiting for you to show this..” I smile as I can sense the fear in him as he close his eyes.. I touched his scars from the surgery he had. It well defined unlike we always picture it to be..

“Babe.. please… It’s ugly.. I can’t”  he said and I sighed..

“It’s not..” I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.. He is frightened when I touched his scars.. I claimed his lips that are mine. I gently tugged his lower lips as he start to have his way down to my jeans and I hold his hand in an instant..

“But..I want you..”  he whispered on my ear giving me a thousand volts… as he lower down his lips on my collarbone..

“I’m not yet ready for this..”  I whispered and he kissed me on my lips.. and he sighed.. he rolled on my side and cuddle me with his mighty hands..

“I’m sorry..”  he whispered and I hugged him back as we shared my blankets..I looked at his eyes..and smiled

“I want to give my all to you.. but not now.. it’s too fast.. let’s take it slow..” I said and he nods and I grabbed my shirt and put it on.. and he doesn’t bothered to cover himself.

 

“Can I stay for tonight?” he ask me as I run my fingers through his hair..

“But.. Yesung… he know that you are here?”  I asked him and he shook his head..

“I told him that I am going somewhere..” He smiled and I laugh a bit and and he kissed me softly.. 

"Yes you can stay.. but you have to leave by morning.. I'll be going to work.." I pinched his cheeks giving on his request again.. 

 

He fell fast asleep and I realized how tired he was.. his eyes with forming dark circles on it..i checked on the time.. It's 1 am.. and I need my own slumber.. 

If I am dreaming please don't wake me up...

 

Daily morning routine.. Taking bath.. cooking breakfast and preparing lunch box.. and my super hot boyfriend is standing on the door way leaned on the door frame with his shirt on his shoulder showing me off his to-die-for abs.. I blushed.. he walks slowly towards me and he gave me a kiss..I can't breathe.. he is too surreal to be mine..

"Oh God.. you are hot.." i said and he laugh.

"I must took picture of your abs and sell it to the ELFS. I might get rich.." i winked and he laugh harder..

"You don't like it to share I tell you.." he smirked.. Yes I don't want to share his abs to the fans.. he is mine.. 

"Yes,, I realized,, I don't want to see how lovely your abs are.." I and unconsciously bit my lower lip and he stopped smiling.. 

"Don't bite your lip Althea.." he suddenly shifted to  jolly person to a grumpy one.. 

"what?" I asked him in surprise.. 

"I.. I think i will not resist on taking you here if you do that.." he closed his eyes and i  froze.. he by that simple gesture.. 

"What?!" I said and he smirked.. he is trying his best to control himself .. 

 

"Kyu.. I think I need to tell Minae about us.. " I said and he nods as he drive his car.. Luckily it's heavily tinted.. and no one knows that Cho Kyuhyun is driv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter