If Only I Found You First

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung's POV

I was happy when I saw Thea entering the restaurant that night though I see from her expression that she is not happy. she smiled but I can see in her eys the hesitation.. She said he have a boyfriend.. and he is no other than my favorite bandmate Kyuhyun...

"But he never told you yet?" She asked me as we eat our dinner..I looked at her as I faked a smile.. I liked her the first time I saw her.. and Kyuhyun is not showing interest on her then so i thought I can like her.. but now.. the painful part is.. I can't.. 

"Yes.. but I know he have his own reason.. He's not that open to us with comes of this personal matters.."  My heart could not take the sadness.. she is my fan.. who fell in love with Kyuhyun.. 

"I see.." she smile while blushing.. the first time I saw she blush is when she helped me got away inside the grocery with Kyuhyun.. who is secretly dating her.. 

I secretly watch her while eating.. while talking.. every gestures.. every moves.. 

"I never thought that my father was you father's long lost friend.." she smiles as I try to console my self of this mis fortune.. see.. if we knew it for the first time.. I should be the one holding her hands right now.. 

We spent the night chatting and knowing each other more.. I mean knowing her.. because from what information about me and the rest of the boys, she mastered it already

"Thanks for the dinner Yesung-oppa.." She blushed and I chuckled as I hide the dis appointment. 

"Please.. you are a family friend so stop calling me Yesung..Call me in my real name.." I said.. I want to be close to her.. to be more personal with her.. to treat her as a friend not as a fan.. 

"I'm going home.." she shyly told me and I offered her a ride.. she hesitated first but.. she accepted my offer. 

"It's not safe to travel this hour..Kyuhyun must not declined when you asked him to take you home.." I said with dis appointment with Kyuhyun.. Thea called him several times already but he still not answering the phone... Let's see Kyuhyun.. if you continue to be this careless.. hen i might consider taking her away from you. 

"Thanks Jongwoon.." she smiled and how sweet it is to hear her say my name.. 

 

I released I small laugh as I saw her fell asleep in my car.. She's beautiful.. She's not really Kyuhyun's type.. but she's the kind of girl I want to marry.. But again reality check.. She is Kyuhyun's

I saw a familiar black car parked in front of her apartment when I was about to wake her up.. but when I went to the passengers side.. I saw Kyuhyun running towards me.. 

I thought of carrying her in my arms would let Kyuhyun fight for her.. 

"Hyung.. let me do it.." He grabbed my left arm 

"Why? I am her date.. stop being a Kid.. what are you doing here by the way?" I ask him..  making him think that she never told about their relationship for him to learn that if he took her for granted, she will be taken away by some one.. Like me. 

"I passed by and saw your car.. hey.. let me do it.." he said but Thea is now on my arms.. and she unconsciously wrapped her arms around me, making my heart beats faster.. 

"Kyu.." she mumbled his name  I sighed... how could this be so difficult to handle.

"Kyu.. please.. come here.. " she whispered again and my jaw started to lock with my  clenched his teeth.. Kyuhyun just watched me carry his girl on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter