Family Dinner

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turn around in front of the mirror wearing a simple dress for  Kyuhyun's family dinner hosted by his mom. For the first time in my life I felt the pressure and conscious on what I look  in front of his family and of course Kyuhyun himself. 

"You are pretty.. Stop worrying about your appearance, my mom don't mind about it.." I heard him from the back and I saw him from the mirror's reflection.. Crossing his arms around his chest smirking at me.. Wearing his white long sleeved shirt.. I blush because he is too handsome.. 

"I know.." I look away from him.. And suddenly he's on my back embracing me.. 

"Can we stay for awhile?" He whisper with his y voice... His heat starting to linger down my skin.. And I gasp

"You are so mean! It's your mom's birthday" I giggled and he spun me around to face him..locking me inside his arms.. 

"I love that giggling sound you make.." He place a chaste kiss on my lips and I smile.. 

Kyuhyun is not perfect guy or boyfriend. He's moody, he's playful, funny yet corny at the same time.. He defines bittersweet.. Because he is sweet sometimes.. But he's grumpy most of the time.. He is the most jealous and possessive guy i ever met.. He's a gentleman and ert, some times..just like now.. He's trying to seduce me by tracing my collarbone with soft kisses..

"What are you doing?" I bit my lower lip trying to gain control of my self..

"leaving you something to think about tonight.." He laugh and I hit him on his chest..

"ert.." I said 

"you are blushing.." He kissed my flushing cheeks chastely..

"Let's go now!" I try to erase his effect on me.. I can smell his scent and to admit.. I love staying here, but his mom wants to see me. 

"It's a family dinner.. But expect that the guys are there.." He smiles and I nod.. Of course.. His groupmates slash friends slash brothers wrapped into one will not miss his mother's birthday

 

I shook my head as I found my self sleeping again in his car.. He keeps on laughing.. 

"How can you do this?" He asked me and i rub my eyes and yawned.. 

"I don't know.. I easily fall asleep..." I yawned and we both laugh.. 

"We're here.." he said and he parked his car.. 

"I don't think that your mom would love my gift.." I worriedly said to him

"She will of course! Because I love you.." He kissed my blushing cheeks.. and he offered me his hand "Lets go..." 

This is not the second time I come to his parents house.. I am usually invited to a family dinner, with or without Kyuhyun.. His parents are very accommodating and loving.. 

"You came!" Ahra clings at me and Kyuhyun pouts.. 

"I don't like it when you are super nice to her.. and treated your own brother just opposite.." he frowns and Ahra stick her tongue out to him and I giggled.. 

"Come.. I'll have something for you.." She grabbed my arm and Kyuhyun grabbed the other.. and now I am the object of their tug-o-war

"Ya!" He yelled and I heard his mother laughing behind us.. the Cho siblings let go of my arm and I smiled as his mom walks towards me.. I bowed my head and give her the gift I've been searching for days.. She hapilly accepted my present and she opened it infront of me.. 

"hope you like it mom.." I blushed and she smiled.. she really looks like Kyuhyun.. 

"A devotional book! I always wanted to have books like these.. Did he told you that I love reading books?"  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter