Are You Going to Deny Me?

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun was seen in a theme park kissing his allegedly secret girlfriend, Althea Chan, an editor of the most prestigious Fashion Magazine in the country.." I hear the news anchor breaks the news in every citizen of South Korea with my picture on the insert and the video where Kyuhyun was kissing me.. 

And here, i can't even go out from my own space because of press people outside.. as Kyuhyun walks around.. walking back and forth.. dialing his phone.. talking to everyone in his phonebook.. my phone is ringing but I have no strength to pick it up..

"Yes, please.. There's  too many people outside.. No.. Don't worry about me.. I need Thea to be safe.." I heard his beautiful voice that calms me in this situation.. How can I be so careless.. How can we lost it.. What if he lost all whatever he have today? He stopped talking to the phone upon looking at me.. he's calm.. he knows what to do.. He's natural.. 

"Yes.. Still here.. Collect us asap and please, do something about the people outside.. I don't want my girl to be hurt..Thanks hyung.. I'm sorry.. I owe you a lot.."  he said and he ended the call and my tears keeps on falling like a water fall.. 

He kneels in front of me holding my hand.. kissing it as the sobs I try to hide suddenly pours out.. 

"Babe.. please.. don't cry.." he whispered and he sat beside me.. pulling me to his arms and he wrap it around me.. 

"We're gonna be okay... I promise.." He try to console me..I know we are not going to be okay.. His status.. his fans.. everything.. It's not okay..

"How could I be so careless letting you do that?" I sad referring to the sweet kiss we shared in front of his ad.

"Because you love me.. " He kissed my tear-stained cheeks.. 

"Kyu.. What if you lost everything because of me?" I asked him as he wipe the tears away my face.. 

"Then at least I have you..:" He smiled.. the most sincere and sweetest smile Cho Kyuhyun could give.. 

"But.." 

"Believe in me.. have faith in me.. whatever the outcome of this craziness of mine..I'll face it like a man." He said and I stared at his calm eyes.. 

"I do Kyuhyun..I do believe in you.. It's your dream that is at steak.." I almost whisper to him.. he leans his face on me.. kissing my lips like he is my oasis on a desert.. he calms me.. taking away my fear.. but leaving me breathless.. 

"Siwon called your company personally, and they confirmed that there are press people waiting for you and some fans.." he smirked and I hit his chest.. 

"You are so mean.." I cried again and he pats my back.. 

"I'm sorry if I dragged you into this.." He said and I shook my head

"I am the one to blame Kyuhyun.." said and he smiled.. 

 

We stayed cuddling on the couch until the door bell rings.. 

"I'll get it babe.. " He said and I nod..he open it then Super Junior came in. 

"Are you okay?" Yesung runs towards me and I nod.. 

"i'm sorry.." I look to Leeteuk with worries in his eyes.. and he smiled.. 

"I called Minae.. and she is mad.." Kangin suddenly said and I faked a smile.. my over protected bestfriend.. 

"How's the crowd?" Kyuhyun asked them 

"The manager talked to them that there will be a press conference this afternoon.." Leeteuk said and I cried again.. 

What is he going to say? is he going to deny me?.. i wish he will but.. the art of me is hurt when i thought of him denying me.. 

"Babe.. please.." Kyuhyun hugged me again and I can't help but to cry.. 

These boys and their hard earned success is on the edge of a cliff because of this no ordinary love affair.. I saw their caring faces.. 

"Kyuhyun.. I warned you..Haven't I? I will be enlisting soon.. and you.." Leeteuk talked to him and Kyuhyun sighed..

"I can't just hide her forever. It will be too selfish.. We all need to step outside the line that's been drawn for us!" He said and Kangin nods.. 

"No way oppa.. are you going to tell them about Minae?" I said and he smiles.. 

"Thanks to our maknae..This encourages me to do so.." Kangin said and i gasp.. Sweet Lord.. of all people why the two of us fell with these guys.. 

"Stop crying now.." Kyuhyun whispered to my ears.. 

"Kyuhyun.." I pulled him closed and I hear them laugh.. 

"Okay.. the crowed is controlled.." Leeteuk said after a phone call was made.. 

"What about the fans?" Sungmin asked and we all look at each other.. 

"As we always said.. if they really love us.. they'll going to support us.." Yesung who is very lonely.. said faking a smile.. i know he's happy for us.. but he;s not happy being alone.. 

Kangin appeared suddenly with luggage in his hand.. 

"Ya! That's mine!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter