Madly

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I savored the silence that we have for a while.. He is still driving the car towards my apartment as we trying to cool down the tension between us after that almost making out session inside this car.. Kyuhyun's breaths are heavy and ragged.. as my own heat started to torment me.. We want each other badly.. 

"Babe, we have overseas trip next week I mean this week.." He breaks the silence between us.. Suddenly I felt empty again.. we just got back.. and here he is leaving to work.. 

"When?" i try to hide the dis appointment in my voice. I want to support him but not now, not now that I miss him so badly.. 

"On Friday morning to Japan.." He concentrates driving...

"For how long?" I asked again and he sighed

"Three or four days.." he answered me and i smiled.. it's only few days.. I can still wait for him though an hour without him feels a life time.. 

"And?" I try to keep the conversation up.. 

"I don't want to go..' he grinned and I gape with surprise...

"Hey! that's work!"  I yelled and he laugh

"No baby.. that's not what I meant. I mean I don't want to go back to dorm yet until Thursday night!" he chuckled like a teen age boy.. To my surprise.. i just looked at his face and he smiles.. 

"You do want to stay with me?" I ask him again and he nods.. 

"Please say yes.. we've been away from each other almost a month and I can't let go off you now.." he pleaded.. 

"I feel the same way too.. but you are too busy.."  I smiled at him and he shook his head..

"I only got few recordings on Monday and Tuesday.. then I'll be at you place by night..or I can even pick you on your work place again.." he laid down his plans at his table.. 

"Do I have a choice?" I asked him and he shook his head..

"I am considering changing my lock.." I and he laugh

"Then i have to take your door down.." he shrugs as he park his car on the basement parking on my apartment.. 

"It's nice here.. so quiet.." he look around for some people who can recognize him.. 

 

He took my hand.. and he pulled me closer to him.. too close to feel his body heat radiating to me.. We silently walk towards the service elevator from the garage and as soon at it closes, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.. Wanting me.. tugging my lips gently as he muffled soft seducing groans.. He claims my lips and i returned the favor as I tipped my toes for him.. We breathlessly stopped and he pinned me on the wall.. staring at my eyes darkly with carnal promise..He pants and he gave me a sweet lingering kiss.. my heart wants to explode..

"What you have done to me.." He whispered to my ear that made me grabbed his collar to kiss him again.. and suddenly the elevator buzzes..

"We're here baby.." He hushed me.. and I blushed.. 

He squeezed my cold and shaky hands as he opens the door.. he spun me as he smiles like a teen age boy.. then he cupped my face and stared darkly on my eyes.. making me feel his need.. His sweet smile turns to smirk that made me melt down.. 

"I love you.. I always do.." he pulled me closer to him and he lowers his face to mine as he lifts my chin.. 

"I love you too.." I mumbled as i try to clear the lump on my throat because of our intimate connection.. 

He put my hair behind my ears and he rubbed my blushing cheeks with his thumb as I can't hear anything other than my heart beat.. 

I can feel his breath on warms my face he lowers his lips on mine.. I moved my hands on his back to embrace him.. to feel his body against mine.. as I reciprocates his deep and sensual kiss.. We both stop kissing and he carried me in his arms..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter