Meet The Parents

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun kept his promise to catch this up with me..There were still time that I remember what he did but I believe it was a little immaturity on his part. I am glad that he is back.. He always sends me the schedules for the day to keep me updated about his daily schedule..

Friday night.... we agreed to let him stay for tonight and I will introduce them to my parents tomorrow.. I immediately keep my things on my desk and I hurriedly went out of the building.. Surprisingly, I saw Kyuhyun's car parked few yards away from the entrance and I smiled and runs towards him.. 

I opened the car door and he smiled on me.. 

"What a surprise! You must have told me.. I might not able to see you.." I said as I shuffling on the sat trying to put the seatbelt and he laugh.. He help me wear the seat belt and he drove off the area towards home

"I wanted to surprise you!" he smile as he focused on driving 

"But you succeeded!" I giggled and he take my trembling hands and he holds me.. 

 

We held our hands as we walk to wards my apartment door when Minae saw us with her mad stare.. I was so excited being with him that I totally forgot to tell Minae that Kyuhyun and I were back to each other.. 

"Did you not tell her?" Kyuhyun whispered as Minae walks towards us..

"Ya! What are you doing here? Didn't I told you to stay away from her? and you! Have you forgotten that he hut you?" She scolded us like a teacher.. 

"Minae.. I'm sorry for hurting her.." Kyuhyun seriously looked at her She looked at me and I smiled trying to tell her that I am okay now.. and he sighed

"Don't ever hurt her again.. Your card was marked Kyuhyun.. You.. Let's talk some other time.. I have to go to work.." She looked at me and I nod.. 

"Minae!" I called her as she walks away from us shaking her head

"Thank you!"  i smiled and she sweetly smiled back at me and nods.. 

"Wow.. She's scary.." Kyuhyun chuckled a bit and I smiled as i turn the door knob..

"She's just being protective.." I defended her and he laugh

"She's just being a friend Kyu... I am thankful to her because she stayed with me during those hurtful times.." I try to hide the tears but it fell.

 He pulled me on his chest and he holds me tight.. making me love him more.. 

"I am too.. as much I am sorry for hurting you, I am thankful that she's with you during those times.. and in contrary, me, I was alone all the time.." He whispered to me as he kiss the corner of my eyes.. 

"What do you mean?" I ask him as I look up on him.. Jeez.. he's so tall.. 

"Obviously that all my friends and my family likes you.. and they are so dis appointed when they learned about breaking up with you. Which is my mistake.. but I try to patch it up.." He touched my nose with his then he gave me a sweet peck on my lips.. 

 

Kyuhyun is in his deep reckoning as we both stares at the ceiling.. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he sighed

"I was just thinking.. what if your parents don't want me for you?" He honestly tell me his worries makes me feel that he is human after all.. he has a lot of insecurity issues 

"Well.. If they don't then we will not give up.." I said with full of conviction.. besides, my father stopped bugging me about blind dating since the last time.. 

"Just be your self.. They will like you.. I'll make sure of that.." I try to build his ego up.. 

"They way your parents like me.." I caressed his face and he closed his eyes pulling me closer to him.. drawing me near.. 

"I hope so.." He whispered and his face moves closer to mine.. making my heart beats faster than it's normal beat.. I flushed into red.. luckily, the dim shade can hide my blushing.. 

I closed my eyes and i felt his lips moving on mine.. He is so sweet.. I am melted by him and everything he did this few days.. 

"Let's sleep.." He whispered and I nods.. 

"I love you Thea.." He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled him.. 

"I love you too my Kyuhyun.." I rested my head on his arms.. 

 

"Mom.. Dad.. This is Kyuhyun.. my boyfriend.." I nervously introduced Kyuhyun to my parents. My mother, smiled and shook his hand as he bowed to give honor to them.. Well, my dad on the other hand.. is not enthusiastic like what my mother shown but he showed his approval of him the first time he saw Kyuhyun. 

"It's an honor to meet you Ma'am and Sir.." He is more nervous as I do.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter