Win Her Back

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I embrace my self as I succumb in my anger and guilt.. How can he say such things? How can he doubt me just like that? Am i going to ruin a good friendship between them? This situation is bad and it making me feel helpless... He wrapped his arms around me and he start kissing me in my nape.. 

"Go.. Go home now.. I can't talk to you.." my shaky voice came out from me.. I am emotionally exhausted.. 

"Please let's talk.." He whispered and I got up from lying on bed and he did the same.. 

"Let's talk.. right.. then leave. I don't want you to stay." I angrily said and my hear is now shattered.. He looked at me straight in my eyes 

"What do you want to talk about? Isn't enough that you insulted me and doubted me in front of your friend?" I added and he looked away.

"I'm just jealous.." he whispered 

"That's it! you're just jealous! Why? You really think that I like him? I am his fan! I admire his talent but i never liked him as I liked you! I love you Kyuhyun and that's different! I want to be close to him yes! To know you.. to know you better.. I don't know where and how in hell you put this ideas in your mind.." I hissed..

"Because he is stepping on the wrong place!' He yelled.. God.. it's just a nano seconds ago when he is pleading now he is throwing his annoying tantrums again..

"It's my right Kyu if I will let someone go inside and outside my house.." I said and he grabbed my shoulder.. and it hurts but nothing compares to the hurt I am feeling right now.

"So you are saying that you are going to let him in this hour when I am not here?" He growled.. 

"No! I wont!  let go of me it hurts!" Ii yelled and he loosen his grip..

"Is this what you really think of me? You look at me like that and you see me so lowly? All this time?" I asked him with pain in my voice

"Do you really love me Kyu?" i asked him and he looked at me..

"Of course.. I  love you this much.. That I always burst into this kind of emotion when I see you near him or with other guys.." he said.. I want to punch his beautiful face to let him know that I am only for him,,

"So.. what happened to us earlier in this room is not enough to prove you that I am only yours?" he falls into silence and my heart breaks into teeny tiny pieces again.. 

"When you insulted me by kissing me that way in front of him..That doesn't enough to prove it?" i bitterly ask him and he never said anything..

"You must go.. I'll call Kangin to take you home.." i said and I was about to grab y phone when suddenly he pushed me to bed and  put his weight over me with darkness in his stare..

"Kyuhyun.. what ever running in your mind right now.. please stop.. That will not do us any good.." I warned him and suddenly he gently kissed me and I  just closed my eyes I never responded to his sweet kiss though I love the way he kiss but.. I need to stand on my grounds.. God.. It's like I am nursing an 3 year old toddler with his temper tantrums.

"You really hate me now do you?" He breathlessly ask me as he gave me sweet  kisses. I looked away.. I can't look at his eyes.. or else I will be forgiving him.. 

"I'll leave tomorrow Thea.. but let me stay for tonight.. besides, I angered Yesung hyung and we may end up fighting inside the dorm.." he sighed and he get off from me and he lie on the space beside my bed.. 

"Sleep.. I'll sleep on the living room if you want.. Then I'll leave as soon as I wake up.." he said and he gave me a peck on my lips.. 

"I don't hate you.. but you hurt me don't forget about that" I said and he smiled.. I want to run to him and hug him but he needs this kind of punishment.. 

"That's what I want to hear.." he said and he switch off the light and left the bed room.. 

 

I hugged the pillow beside me and tears started to fall again.. 

"I love you.. You are the only one.." I whispered countlessly..I'm physically tired and emotionally exhausted and I drifted off to sleep.. 

 

Next morning, I woke up and suddenly runs towards the living room to see if Kyuhyun is still there.. but I was kind of dis appointed when he left..  I guess that is the best for us.. 

I never talked to him throughout the day but he keep on sending me messages like he is sorry and he loves me.. Their argument last night still haunting me.. If they are going to disband or one of them leave the group because of me.. I'll take the blame forever.. I hugged the huge stuffed bear he gave me.. and i smiled.. I love this guy..

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Two days has been passed.. she never talked to me.. not even a Hi and hello.. I miss her so much.. I regret what i have said and done that night.. I should have trusted her when she told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter