Super Show

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day all the E.L.F is been waiting for.. Super Show 4 World tour.. I bring out my ticket from my purse as I took a turn in front of the full length mirror inside my room.. I will be seeing them again.. especially Yesung.. my bias.. 

I've been crazy about the group since their debut.. They are talented and genuine creatures capture every heart of girls and boys across the globe.. I love them all from Leeteuk and Kyuhyun but if course I love Yesung more.. 

Fangirls out their can relate: Dreaming of your bias to be your boyfriend.. Or making their your boyfriend; in your imagination.. and to admit, Yesung is my imaginary boyfriend..

I never had a boyfriend.. yes I never have one.. I looked on their poster hanged on my room.. one poster.. I looked at Yesung and I blushed but when I glanced at Kyuhyun..

Oh my.. I have to go to Minae's my best friend and equally crazy about the group.. Though her bias Kangin is on his enlistment she patiently wait for him and go crazy about Sungmin.. She is very tiring, irritating, persistent individual with great character.. She love me and she is a loyal friend.. 

I glanced on the mirror once again and put some lip gloss.. and hurriedly went outside the apartment where I live alone for 3 years... I've been working in a publishing company as Junior Editor.. Magazine and broad sheets.. even books of all genre...

 

Minae live just 5 doors away from mine.. I knocked the door and she opened it immediately..

"Yay! You finally here Let's go!" She said and I see her eyes is swollen.. She cried? 

"Hey what happened to your eyes.." I said and she bitterly smiled

"He broke up with me.." she beamed and I gape.. her boyfriend broke with  her.. that jerk.. 

"Let us not talk about it today.. maybe some time.. Super Show day remember.." she said and I hold her hand..

"Are you sure you are alright?" I asked her and she nods..

"I have a lot of days to cry Thea.. But I need to enjoy the show today.. " She smiled and I wipe the tears on her eyes.. 

"Ya! Come on.. don't ask me about anything.." Minae said and I sighed.. The first time I see her cry like this she used to be a happy person

 

We took the bus towards the Venue and we just arrived on time.. I gape when I saw the huge  crowed near the merchandise section where you can by overly priced items like shirt, jacket, phone case, light stick, posters, and everything under the sun that has Super Junior in it.. 

"The press said most of these people are foreigners.. who spend all day waiting for the show to start.." I said as i break the silence between my friend and me.. 

Her facial reaction changes as we heard that the gates were opened and we entered to our designated point of entry.. Standing VIP section where wild fan girls can see the boys High Quality and High definition.. 

"Thea.. I like to pee.." She said and I nod.. and we went to the comfort room.. but the strange feeling started to pur over me when I noticed that some one is watching me.. Paranoia.. I smiled as i look around and saw no one.. 

15 minutes before show time.. but still Minae is inside.. I think she cried..

I went inside and knocked on the cubicle.. 

 

"Ya! Minae!! What took you so long! I don't want to be late for the concert!" I called her inside as  knocked the door

"I'm done! I'm done!" Minae rushed outside and went in front of the mirror and put some lip gloss and cheek tint. 

I grabbed her hand and she laughed

"Minae.. I need to see Yesung! I'll kill you If I don't.." I hissed at her and suddenly I bumped into someone.. His scent is captivating.. that made my world stop.. 

"Sorry!" I said and to surprise someone familiar is in front of me. as Minae trying to hold her breath and my heart literally heart beats faster than before.. 

"Next time.. look on your way.." he scoffs.. and left us shocked my his rudeness and I just watch him fades

"What the hell is that! You stupid brat! you don't rec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter