Exposed

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up from a sweet dream.. she's still here sleeping soundly beside me wearing my shirt.. I kissed her nape and she moved.. 

"Kyuhyun.. it's Sunday.. please.. we barely slept.." her sleepy voice echoed in her room and I chuckled.. we talked and made love all night.. and it's 5 in the morning.. It's like I was fallen asleep for only 2 hours.. 

"Stop doing that.." she whined as she took my hands from her thighs.. 

"I'm sorry.." I whispred and she smiled..

"I have plans for today.." I whispered against her soft lips..

"Yes.. i know.. you have a lot of plans.." She giggled.. and I hugged her tight..

"I have do have plans for us for today.. aside from wanting to kiss you all day.. I think I want to go to a theme park with you.." I kissed her forehead and she beamed at me with her innocent smile.. 

"Really? I would love too.." she kissed me and my heart goes boom.. She's the only one who make me feel like this.. that I am human.

She suddenly stopped and her eyes widened.. she got up immediately and gazed down on me with her shocked expression..

"What babe?" i smiled and she gape..Did i scare her off?

"Baby.. are you serious? Theme park? You are Cho Kyuhyun.. you not just an ordinary guy or something!" she said and I laugh.. That's true.. I never been to a theme park alone or with a date since I become a Super Junior member.. 

"So?" I asked her and she pouts

"So? You might get caught by paparazzi.. They might see us together.. " She continues and i pulled her to fall on my chest and she squealed.. the lovely sound she makes have effects on me.. 

"Let's not talk about that.. I wanted to do it with you ever since I met you.." I confessed.. the first time i bumped on her, I pictured her out with me on a roller coaster..

"Please say yes.." I pleaded and she shook her head

"No.. we are not going on public.." he whispered as she kiss my chest.. she is trying to distract me.. 

"Yes.. and that is final Althea.." I pout and she smiled at me

"You are so controlling!" she whined and I laugh.. and to my surprise she sits on my tummy.. 

"What will i do.. to convince you not to go?" She smiles 

"i love what's on you mind.. but plan is plan baby.." I smirked at her and I saw her blush.. 

"Kyuhyun!" she yelled and i frowned

"Are you ashamed of me?" i asked her.. and she shook her head..

"No.. of course i would love you to tell the world that you are mine.. but. Kyu.." she stared at me with worry and fear in her eyes.. 

"You have everything in you hands.. fame.. friends.. your dreams.. and if the public will see us.. all of those things will slip away in your hands like a dust.. " She seriously said.. She do cares about me.. even that means she will hide forever behind my shadows

I caressed her face while her big brown eyes staring at me with love.. 

"Please.. just this once.." i pleaded and she holds my hand against her face and she close her eyes.. 

"Alright.. just sat low okay.." She gave in and I grab her nape and kiss her soft lips.. 

"Kyu!' she struggles as she giggle.. 

'Ya! you should continued what you started!' i and we both end up laughing.. 

"I hate fighting and arguing with you.." she said and I grinned.. 

"But I love it when we fight.. and i love what we always d to resolve it.." i whispered at her ears and she blushed.. 

"Kyu.. stop being a ert.." and we both laugh cuddling each other.. feeling the warmth.. 

"Autumn is coming.." she mumbled and I played on her  black hair.. 

"Yeah.. It's getting cold..That's why we should go out often this last days of summer.." I said and she nods.. 

"As long as no one will see you.. wear something.. like wig?" I gave upon hearing her words... Wig. She knows definitely I hate wearing wigs.. 

"Are you kidding?" I asked her and she shook her head..

"No..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter