Finder's Keeper

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was wondering.. He is so quiet..his silence is killing me.. is he tired? Is he drained from our endless lovemaking? Or he still mad about Jongwoon's message.. It's  so hard to tell.. I touches his face as he passively stares at the ceiling.. 

"Problem?" I ask him and he shook his head and pulled me closer for a hug.. I feel his breaths touching my bare skin... making me warm.. 

"You are so quiet.. I want to hear something from you..your rants.. your anger.. your sweet words.. everything Kyu.. but you are so quiet.." I  whispered and he weakly chuckled..

"Don't mind me babe..I'm just.. I just don't know what to say.. "breathed against my neck.. and i smiled at him..  

"Is this about Yesung again?" I ask him and he sighed.. 

"Busted.." he said and he weakly laugh..

"i'm yours.." i re-assured him and he nods.. I turn on my side to face him and hugged him tightly.. 

"And I'm sure of that.." he finally smiled.. and lift my chin up to kiss me 

"But then why are you like this?" I asked him and he played on my hair in his fingers.. 

"He's important to me too.. I know what is he feeling right now.. I'm not jealous.. I mean I am but I am more concerned of his feelings.." He said.. wow Cho Kyuhyun the evil one have a heart for his hyungs after all.. 

"I feel bad too for him and for you.." I said and he looked at me in my eyes.. 

"I love you.. and I also love them.. they been with me through good and bad times.. I felt guilty.. but you know Finder's Keeper" He smiled and I looked at his eyes..

"Finder's Keeper?" I asked him and he sweetly kiss me on the bottom of my lips.. why is he so random like this.. so moody.. 

"I found you first..before he found you.." he said and I sighed.. okay that's a kid, a childish definition of love.. 

"That's juvenile Kyu.. I mean.. You are my first love but I do really know how love works.. It works in mysterious ways.. What if he found me first and he is the one who bumped me that day? You are thinking that it is him who will be here holding me? Well that will make more susceptible to disease called doubt and jealousy.. We are destined to meet  and to fall in love Kyuhyun. Even if he is the one who saw me that day.. I was made for you." I said and he sighed.. Damn.. he's too stubborn.. and I am so stuck on him.. 

"You know I don't have faith to destiny.. I just feeling bad about him.. I knew from the start that he admired you during concert.. and when we saw you in the market he can't stop talking about you without knowing that we are together, which is my fault I was not able to tell them the truth." He whispered.. he is tired.. and I smiled.. tired but he keep on sending me signals that he wants more like nibbling my shoulder.. haste kiss on my lips.. 

"Let us not spoil the night babe..Let us talk about any other things.. just put this issue aside and sleep.. It's midnight.." I whispered.. I am tired to.. he chuckled and he try to pass a code again by touching every inch of my skin on my back.. It's ticklish.. but it feels good.. I never thought this intimate with him.. He's gestures may awaken my desires but i choose not too.. I caress his temple and he smiled.

"Hmm that's better.." he mumbled enjoying my touch.. He is stressed from work..

"How is China by the way? " I asked him and he pouts.. 

"Next time I will do overseas, i will take you with me.."he said and we both laugh

"We can't I have my work too!" I said and I heard his stomach growled.. and we both burst and explode into laughter.. Oh how I love his laugh all of him.. 

"I haven't eaten any since the plane landed..' he smirked and i hit him on his arms.. 

"You should have told me! That I feed out first before this.." I blushed and he pinched my cheeks gently..

"I love when you blush.." He rubbed his nose to mine..

"You are off track babe.. I will get something to eat.." I said and suddenly the doorbell rings.. I picked up his shirt that I wore today and he wears his boxers and jeans

 

"Who can that be?" I asked and he smiled..

"Minae?" 

"No.. she's at work?" I said and he furrowed his forehead.. and I completely dressed and I put my hair on a messy bun..

"I'll get the door baby.." he said and he hang his shirt on his shoulder and marched towards the door bare footed..I followed him...I was about to tell him to put his shirt on first because there is the possibility that one of my family is behind the door but it's too late.. 

"What are you doing here?"I heard a familiar man's voice that sends goose bumps all over my body.. 

"The same questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter