Super Junior's GF

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in a strange room.. I glance over it.. trying to recognize.. 

"I'm in Kyu's room.." I whispered as I remember the things happened this day.. 

"How is she?" I overheard Siwon asked someone.

"She cried the whole day.. and I can't do anything for her.. everything I've done bounced back to her.." Kyuhyun's voice is tired.. I closed my eyes to listen to their conversation.. 

"I'm not against your relationship you know that right? But was it too early to reveal it to public?" Siwon continues.. and as usual crazy noises created by two best buddies Eunhyuk and Donghae is all over the place.. 

"I know.. She might be on shock..I should have told her my plans.." I knew it.. all this things.. was planned by Kyuhyun.. 

"So you planned this all along?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun.. 

"I did.." Kyuhyun confirms it.. 

"I'm not against this too.. but Siwon is right, this is too early to spill it to the public.. This is a suicide you know that.." Leeteuk added.. I sighed.. I made this difficult for them.. 

"I know.. sorry guys.. but I have to do this for all of us.. to break us free.." Kyuhyun continues and tears starts to fall again.. When will I going to stop crying? 

"You must've tired too.. go back to her.. she must be upset.." Leeteuk said and after few seconds the door opened.. I hear his foots steps towards me.. and I feel his arms wrapped around me from my back.. 

I shifted to face him and hug him..

"Are you crying?" He asked me as he gently sweeps the tears on my face.. 

"Babe.. I'm sorry.." He kissed my forehead.. A magic I cannot explain.. everytime I am in his arms.. I felt everything is going to be okay.. 

"Kyu.. What will going to happen? I mean you are at the peak of your career and.." He stopped me from talking by kissing me.. 

"Can we just forget about this day? Can we just stay here?" He asked me and I finally smiled.. he's tired too.. 

"Okay Kyu..let's stay here for a while.." I nuzzled my face on his chest.. 

"Stay with me no matter what happens.." He whispered to my ears and he closes his eyes.. 

"I will.." We both closed our eyes as the world turns for us.. 

 

I woke up next morning with hopes as i see him sleeping soundly.. I discreetly took his arms from me and I stepped out from the bed.. I checked my face on the mirror as my eyes are swollen because of yesterday's crying spree.. I smile and tie my hair up.. I gently opened the door to check if there's anyone around.. I immediately went to the bathroom and have my morning routine.. Then I hear loud thud outside.. 

"Hi! Have you slept well?" Yesung greet me with his sweet smile.. then guilt feelings starting to creep me out..

"Are you going somewhere?" I hide my guilt as I saw him pulling out his stuffs from his room.. 

"Kyuhyun haven't told you yet??" He stopped and he looked at me with his weird marveled expression..

"Told me what?" I began to be anxious.. what is this all about.. 

"I'm moving out.." he released a small, cute chuckles.. I stared at him for a moment trying to fathom his actions.. 

"Moving out? You mean you are not going to stay here anymore?" I ask him and he laugh

"Yes.. exactly.." He lifted a small box from his room and pile it on the living room.. 

"Yesung.." I try to say something but I cannot find words to say.. He sighed upon checking all his things are neatly placed on a corner..

"Thea.. please, I know what are you thinking.. Don't feel guilty.. I decided to move out before we met.." he try to console the guilt feeling i am having right now.. but he can't. I still have the guilt of dumping him over Kyuhyun.. But what do I do? I love Kyuhyun.. and i can't imagine life without him.. 

"Besides, Sungmin and Kyuhyun shared the room for quite a long time now.. And I think Kyuhyun needs some privacy too.." He smiled and he sat down the couch turning the TV on.. with Kyuhyun on the head lines.. and with me of course.. 

"You'll get used to it Thea.. Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter