Meeting My Bias

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s damned three in the morning.. and I counted a thousand sheep but I can’t sleep. My thought lingers on the man that claims that I am his girlfriend. Funny it may seem but I felt anxious and scared. My first relationship with an opposite , who turned out a famous performer not only here in South Korea but known on seven continents of the planet.. I stares at the picture he took.. and I smiled like an idiot..

It comes to a realization that I liked him from the start but my confused feelings lead me to Yesung who became my bias. The reason I liked Super Junior is Kyuhyun in the first place! And the process of denial of my true hidden feelings which is I know is delusional (liking/falling for your bias for real) leads me to a comfortable feeling that I get for stanning Yesung instead of him.

My phone rings.. It’s unknown number but I got this feeling that I know who is this

“Hello..”  my voice is shaking..

“Hi..” The familiar voice greet me.. as usual my silly heart star pumping like I consumed all caffeine available to market.

“It’s late..” I said and he sighed

“I can’t sleep..”   He whined and I laugh..

“Me too.” I said then I scolded myself because of being too honest.

“I think I missed you..” he boldly said and I was in shock.. he missed me.. Cho Kyuhyun.. Super Junior’s Kyuhyun missed me..

“And I been thinking about you that’s why I can’t sleep..”  he added.. 

"Other's might hear you.." I warned him and he laugh

"They are all snoring now.." he said and I giggled.. and he even make me listened to one of his room mate's sleeping sound..

"You are so mean!" I smiled as I try to close my eyes and hear him chuckled..

"Alright I'm not keeping you so I'm hanging up.." he said and he ended the call.. I frowned.. I wished that we talked a little bit longer.. but he must be tired I closed my eyes again and took deep breaths to calm my senses.. 

 

Sleepless night take it’s toll on me. I have this bad migraine and I  phoned in the  company I am working.. I was about to go back to sleep when I got up out of bed as the doorbell impatiently rings..

“I’m coming!”  I yelled and I opened the door and Minae’s nosy face greet me..

“Where have you been last night?” She said and I nervously turn my back on her..

“I been to a park alone..”  I lied.. which make me feel sorry.. but I promised Kyuhyun not to tell anyone…

"Park? Alone?" she investigates like a police officer..

"Yes.. What do you want.." I said and slumped my lazy body on the sofa..

"I have to ask you something.. Did you noticed how this Kyuhyun guy look at you? You know.. something in you that draws him.." She smiled at me like a witch..

"What made you say that?" I pretended not to know.. of course he is my secret boyfriend

"Well.." She took out her phone and handed to me.. I see me and Kyuhyun at the back seat.. I was sleeping on his chest and his arms wrapped around me as his eyes looking down on me..My heart skip a beat.. the it beats slowly then loudly.. the it stops again and it start beating faster.. 

"Ya! Why did you take a picture of us!' I yelled but inside me i love wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter