Sweet Escape

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Phuket International Airport- Thailand

This is my first time in Thailand . Kyuhyun left Korea, yesterday in Bankok and the fanmeet was this morning and he is supposedly go back to Korea with his manager this afternoon but he took this precious weekend with me.. The precious 3 days.. I took a leave today.. Friday and we are going back to Seoul on Sunday.

I am getting nervous being caught by the fans.. and I know they will end my life as soon as the saw me with Kyuhyun.. 

I took a cab towards the hotel he checked in.. Different hotel in what the stalkers and fans know.. My heart is overjoyed as I saw his billboard plastered along streets of Thailand.. holding a famous seaweed product. Well he is globally known.. I am the luckiest fan in the whole world.. I can talk to him.. I can kiss and hug him.. and I saw his precious abs that he can brag about.. but because of lack of self confidence because of scars from surgeries, it is keep hidden and only me who saw it.. i foolishly smiled of that thought when finally I arrived at the hotel/resort and immediately went on his suite.. 

 

He excitedly opened the door for me and he hugged me tight.. 

"Kyu.. I can't breathe.." i tapped his back and we both laugh... he took my bags from my hand and as i look around I gape.. He worked hard and he deserve it.. 

"I'm sorry I just missed you.." he ruffled my hair and he gently kissed me.. I was caught up in the moment and we both closed our eyes as we feel every second of our sweet kiss.. 

We playfully wrestle on the bed and we both laugh on the top of our lungs..

"Wow!" He sighed and smiled.. 

"The last time I was this carefree was decade ago.." Kyuhyun kissed my forehead I am so happy that I am one of the reasons he is so happy right now.. i fell in love with him.. and i am falling again as i see the different side of him.. so cool and so real.. 

 

I walked to the window of the hotel and saw the blue ocean and white sands that's been hit by a tsunami years ago.. I marveled as i saw elephants on the shore playing with Thai people...

"What do you think?" He hugged me from the back and kissed my neck that give me a thousand volts.. 

"It's lovely.." I said and he nods..

"It is.. I was dreaming of coming here.. but now it came true.." He said and hugged me tighter.. 

"I want to touch the elephants!" I excitedly said and he chuckled.. I love to.. I love to touch them and ride on their backs.. 

"We will tomorrow.. but for the meantime as we wait for the dinner time.. we can walk by the shore.." Kyuhyun hold my hand and pulled me towards the door..

"What if someone saw us.. What if somebody will recognize you?" I asked him and he leaned his face..

"I'm a genius baby.. This is a semi private resort.. No one cares about anyone.. I just saw a Hollywood actor here.. and no one cares.. Promise.." He said to convince me..

"Okay..I'll trust a genius like you.." I said as I hugged him

"Wait for me outside.. I will change something comfortable.." I said when I noticed that he is on beach shorts and sandals.. 

"Be quick... You know how impatient I am!" I heard him outside the door... 

 

He stared at me.. when i changed into a pair of shorts and a simple tank top.. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he shook his head.. we hold our hand as we walk towards the blue ocean.. 

I took off my slippers and i walked barefooted over the fine sand as Kyuhyun walked by my side.. as we both breathe the ocean air.. He is right,.. no body recognized us.. 

"Try to walk with your barefoot Kyu.." I said and he hesitated.. and i laugh..

"Come on! Try it!" I said and he took off his sandals and smiled..

"It felt good.." He said and I hold his hand..

"How's the fan meet?" I asked him as we walked on the beautiful shore.. as the sun begins to set.. He took a picture of me.. and of the two of us.. as the beautiful horizon is confused between light and dark...

"It's fun.. fans of different ages came.. and many of them give me some gifts which I gave to the manager and some are left in our room.. " he said as he wrap his mighty hands around my waist.. 

"Hungry?" he asked me and I nod while smiling... 

 

The moment is surreal.. so dreamy.. it's like what we alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter