Bias Wrecker

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 3 POST Super Show..

I am behind my desk as my head aches.. Hang over from last night’s drinking session with my heart-broken friend.

Three days since Kyuhyun occupied my mind..  The funny part is.. I put my music player on a shuffle and all his solo songs are played one after the other..

“ Aisshhhhhh!”  I stammered as I try to shake him off my system..  This brand new feeling that I could hardly recognize keep bugging me for three days.. This is how Kyuhyun affect me.. This is how the so called Cho Kyuhyun did to me..

I could hardly sleep.. everywhere I go.. whatever I listened to or watched to.. He keeps on appearing and

 

I grabbed my phone and send Minae a message

 

Me: Minae, I think I have their so called “Bias Wrecker”..

Minae: Wow! That’s great now you understand my feelings towards Sungmin right?

Me: Yeah I do..

Minae: May I know who is this guy?

Me: The maknae..

Minae: Henry Lau?

Me: No.. The evil one

MInae: Ya! I knew it! You keep on staring at him during the concert!

 

I paused as my heart beats frantically.. She knew that my mind is off somewhere in the so called KyuLand?

 

Me: What shall I do?

Minae: That’s a normal thing! :D kekeke

    

I dropped the phone becasue of the image she attached to her message! My trembling hands pick my phone on the floor and hurriedly reply on Minae's message

 

Me: You want to die?! Ya! Song Minae! I'll kill you!

 

My face is flushed into cherry and warm feeling started to take over.. I don't know how long I stared at this picture..

 

Minae: kekeke.. by the way, I am going into a blind date set by my mom.. She said she will thank me after this.. :( What do you think?

 

I sighed.. Parents.. they always put their children in such ordeal.. I'm afraid that my parents will do the same thing..

"We will never put you into a blind date provided that you have your own boyfriend by the age of 24.." I can still hear my father's words.. I gasp.. I just turned 25 last week.. Oh My God.. 

 

6 Pm.. time to go home.. I turned off the office computer and I hurriedly went outside the workplace.. 

I looked from left to right as this creepy feeling started to take over me.. I walked down the alley when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.. An unknown feeling started to take over as I smelled his scent.. He covered my mouth to prevent me to scream.. I struggle as fear start to take over me.. Im scared.. 

"I'm sorry.. I did not mean to scare you.. I just don't know how to approach you and I just want you to help me get out of here.." a familiar voice said that made my knees shake..He let me go when I signaled him that it's okay and I turned to him

"You?!" We both said and I want to die right now.. CHO KYUHYUN.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered when I saw those stalkers looking for him.. These people are insane! poor Kyuhyun! he might be frightened..

"I was having a walk around the city.. and I was hoping that they will not recognize me.. but unfortunately they did.." Kyuhyun whispered back that sends shiver down my spine.. 

I glanced and look around..to see if their still this stalkers and to step away from his territory.. For God sake.. I am only an inch away from this man..

"Okay.. I think they are gone.. come.. I can show you a shortcut from our street towards the main road where leads to your dorm.." I said and he smirked..

"I forgot.. You are a fan.." he sarcastically commented trying to tell me that I am also a stalker.. 

"You are welcome.." I hissed and he chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter