Sehun knows?

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

** Sehun’s P.O.V **

I rush Ji Hyun to the clinic but when I got there no one was around, so I just laid her down the bed and got a warm towel to put over her forehead.

I sit down on a chair by the bed and just stare at her.

Gosh, she’s beautiful.

I her long black hair. She looks like an angel asleep.

Suddenly, I hear a tiny creaking of the door opening. I see in the corner of my eyes that it’s Luhan.

I lean in close to Ji Hyun’s face and kiss her left cheek.

Luhan stopped opening the door, closed it behind him and I sit straight back up.

I was thinking for a while before standing up and going outside. As I opened the door, I see Luhan hasn’t left, he was leaning against the wall outside the clinic.

“Let’s talk,” I told him.

I lead the way on the roof top and he followed.

 

I went straight to the point.

“I like Ji Hyun.”

Luhan looked startled, like he didn’t know what to say next.

“What did you say?” he asked me.

“You heard what I said.” I replied.

He looks down, then shakes his head.

“Didn’t I already tell you I like her?” Luhan begins, “I even told you our past. You would like a friend’s first love, Sehun?”

I sighed and nodded.

“It doesn’t matter, the past is the past. She doesn’t even know that it’s you, when are you going to tell her, huh? Or are you even planning to?” I tell him.

“Just…stay away from her, Sehun,” he says.

“No. I like Ji Hyun and I’m gonna get her to like me,” I say. “When you came back from the U.S from your visit to her, you started talking a lot about her and I thought ‘Wow, this girl sounds really nice and interesting. I can’t wait to meet her’. Every day you talked about her and that was when I fell in love.”

I see Luhan ball his hands into fists. I know he’s angry but it’s the truth and I’m not keeping it in anymore.

“So after everything I told you…telling you I like her…you will still want her?” He asks.

I nod.

“Some friend, huh?” He continues.

I then remember.

Remember the time before she came.

 

** F L A S H B A C K **

“Yah, Sehun!” I hear someone call from behind. I turn around and found Luhan standing by the doorway of my class room.

“You’re back!” I say to him. He smiles, walks over and grabbing me by the neck and starts ruffling my hair.

“Ahh, stop it,” I say, but is laughing.

He stops and sits on the chair next to mine.

“So, how was it?” I ask him.

“It was good, I got to see her.” He replied.

“Tell me, tell me everything.” I urged.

“She looked peaceful, beautiful as always…”

From that day, he kept talking about that friend from his childhood. Ji Hyun he said her name was.

Every day when he talked about her I could feel myself fall in love.

Hearing about how beautiful she was, how nice and carefree she was, it made me fall in love.

Especially when Luhan said she’s going to walk again after three years.

She’s a strong girl, I thought.

 

“Mwo?! She was in a coma?” I ask Luhan.He just nods.

“Wae? What happened?”

Luhan sighs.

“Her eomma said that six years after they moved two girls pushed her from a flight of stairs causing her to fracture a part of her spine Doctors said that she could never walk again but a miracle happened. Three years of being in a coma and the doctors examined her, the fracture on her spine just suddenly disappeared and they told Ji Hyun’s eomma that she could walk again. I guess you can thank God for that miracle or else I would never see her walk again.”

“Wait, so you visited her at the hospital?” I ask him.

He shakes his head.

“What? What do you mean ‘no’?”

“I went to the U.S to see her, yes. But I didn’t actually meet her, I guess you could say that I was…following her instead,” he answers.

“Yah! Isn’t that stalking?!” I yell but he immediately covered my mouth.

“I don’t know. I couldn’t face her, she would freak out. I mean, not seeing me for nine years and I pop out of the blue in the U.S. What was I gonna tell her, ‘Oh hey, Ji Hyun, it’s me, Luhan. I like you a lot since we were seven, so I secretly visited you’?”

“Well, that’s possible,” I tell him.

“No. I’m just not gonna tell her about me coming to the U.S. Her eomma knows I came though and that’s enough. Oh, and I think that they’re moving back here to Korea after a year.”

“Why?”

“Her appa passed away, her eomma thinks that coming back here would be the solution to cope. But don’t worry, I told her that I go to this school and Ji Hyun might come here too.”

After he said that she might be coming here, every day went by so quickly because I had something to look forward to.

I didn’t tell Luhan what I felt towards Ji Hyun.

A year later, teacher introduced a new student being an addition to our class. I didn’t care about who it was until,

“Annyeong, Ji Hyun imnida. I hope to be friends with everyone, please take care of me.”

 

** P R E S E N T  D A Y **

“Some friend, huh?” He continues. Luhan walks away, leaving me alone.

I’m sorry, Luhan, but I will make Ji Hyun like me. You had your chance and blew it.

 

I suddenly remembered that Ji Hyun is left alone in the clinic and so I run down going back.

I sit down on the chair that I was sitting on before and minutes later she starts to open her eyes.

“Ji Hyun-ah, are you okay?” I ask her.

She puts on a smile.

Starting from today, Ji Hyun-ah, I will make you like me.

 


 

[A/N: Woohoho~! LOL, were you expecting this? Hehe. I thought if this happened that it would be interesting, lolol. Anyway, thank you for reading! :D]