Oh Sehun's mwo?

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

I repeated myself.

“Eomma, what do you mean Luhan has told me everything?”

She buries her face into her palms and starts to sob.

“I’m sorry, Ji Hyun. I’m sorry,” she keeps saying.

“W-why are you saying sorry? Yah, eomma, tell me!”

She wipes her tears and looked at me straight in the eye.

“I know that Luhan goes to your school, I’ve known even before we moved back here,” she begins.

“MWO?!” I shout.

“That was why I chose to enrol you at that school. When you were in coma, he visited you—”

“He what?!” But she ignored my question and carried on talking.

“Luhan came to the U.S but after you woke up, I don’t know what happened. I didn’t understand why he didn’t want to see you. When we finally moved back, he helped to unpack the things remaining in the boxes, he didn’t go to school until it was lunch time. He would visit at the house, you know, but only when you aren’t home. He told me that he didn’t want to reveal himself to you just yet and I kept that secret. But I’m sorry, Ji Hyun, I’m sorry for not telling you.” She starts to sob again.

I can feel a pain in my chest, I grab at it and I can feel that my breathing patterns are out of order. Has everyone been lying to me?! I begin to cry. I tell eomma to get out of my room and she did.

What did I do to deserve this?

---

It’s Monday again, I didn’t go to school at all last week after everything, all the lies, all the mistrust, were revealed to me. Sehun called me every day last week to make sure how I was doing and I’m glad that he was there to comfort me. I feel like he’s the only one I can trust right now.

“Ji Hyun-ah!” Sehun calls while running towards me. He puts his arm around my shoulder and ruffles my hair, which took half an hour to fix, by the way.

“Are you okay now, huh?” He asks me. I nod at him and smiled.

I fix my hair again but whenever I do he would ruffle it. Aish. I punch him lightly on the arm and we laughed.

---

Lunch break.

“Ji Hyun.” I turn around to see Han. Hmmp! I mean Luhan, walking towards me and Sehun.

“Can we talk please?” He asks me.

“Give her a break, Luhan,” Sehun tells him.

Wait, hold on a second. Sehun knew that he was Luhan? I look at Sehun, crossing my arms and grab his left ear as I drag him outside in the garden.

“Aish! What was that for?” He asks, rubbing his injured ear.

“You knew,” I murmur.

“What?” He asks.

“That he was Luhan!” I yell.

Sehun’s eyes widen but softened as he looks at me. He walks towards me and puts both hands on either of my shoulder and looked me in the eye. Why does he have such attractive eyes? I can’t keep angry with him.

“I knew,” he begins, “He even told me stories about you. That was how I…fell in love with you.” I think my face is blushing, while I’m angry? Aish.

“I know that you were friends even back then, I didn’t tell you because it’s his problem and I didn’t want you to get hurt. But after last week, I knew that I should have told you everything,” he continues.

I sigh. I don’t blame him, it is Luhan’s fault. Sehun was just trying to prevent me from getting hurt, right? He even said so himself. I smile at him.

“It’s okay,” I say. His face lights up as he pulls me in for a hug and once again ruffling my hair. Now that I’ve thought of it, why isn’t he my childhood friend? Why didn’t I meet him before Luhan?

Why isn’t he my childhood love?

We walk back inside and got lunch. I am famished. I feel like I can eat a whole elephant right now, but don’t take that in a wrong way. It’s just an expression, you know.

We didn’t sit down on our usual table, we sat with the ever-so-handsome Kris, the one-who-solves-his-problem-with-violence Chanyeol and one whom I haven’t talked to before D.O.

“You’re looking pretty today,” Kris says, biting down on his sandwich.

“Pfft, pretty? You mean pretty ugly,” Chanyeol butts in. I glare at him.

“Pretty ugly? Is this coming from the guy who asked me to be his girlfriend on our first encounter?” I say, smirking at him. The rest of them choked on their food.

“Mwo?! You did what?” Kris asks.

“T-that was a joke. Aish!” Chanyeol stutters, rubbing the back of his neck. We laugh and his face turned red. Ha! Serves you right, giant number two.

“I heard that you sing, D.O-ssi,” I say turning to him. He just smiles.

“Can you sing one line, pleeeease?” I plead, putting my hands together. He hesitates for a while but clears his throat seconds later.

Gieokhae bokdoeseo tteodeulda gachi honnadeon uri dul.

Beolseomyeonseodo wae geurido jeulgeowonneunji arasseo.”

Waaaaaaaaah~ His voice is so…is so…is so daebak! I can just imagine myself falling in love with this guy, kekeke. It’s like, whenever you’re having a bad day, no matter how bad, you can listen to his soothing voice and the stress will vanish.

I clap softly at his super short performance, “That was daebak, D.O-ssi. The song really suits you, what is the song called?”

“It’s Goodbye Summer by f(x), I sang the part that the guy featuring in it sang,” he replies shyly.

Well, I bet that he sings better than the guy featuring in the song.

---

I survived another Monday, yay. I walk outside the gate and felt a pair of arms surround my torso. I turn around to find Sehun.

“Yah! You scared me,” I tell him, slapping his arm.

He smirks and kisses my forehead. Oh yeah, did I mention? I am now Oh Se Hun’s yeoja chingu ;) After he confessed to me last week, I took it into account and really thought about it while i was thinking of everything else that's happened. I realised that I was feeling the same thing and there’s no use liking someone that lied to you, meaning there is no use liking Luhan anymore.

Sehun was there in my time of comfort and he happened to just ask me to be his, you know, yeoja chingu and I happened to say yes.

“Shall I walk you home?” He asks, intertwining his hands with mine.

 

I smile and nod. 
 


 

[A/N: Mwuahaha..I'm making this story complicated xD Lol, but fear not my fellow readers. You all know who Ji Hyun's going to end up with anyway :P Haha. Hope you liked that chapter <3 Thank you for readinggg~~]