Chapter-slash-prologue

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

“Ji Hyun-ah! Let’s promise to never leave each other, okay?”

“Okay, I promise.”

---

It has been so long, ten years, to be exact, since Ji Hyun last saw that boy. The boy that was once her best friend, the boy she once had a crush on secretly. They both promised to never leave each other, to never separate, but she was the one that broke that promise. Ji Hyun didn’t know what to do but burst out in tears when she found out that her parents decided to leave Seoul, knowing she’ll be leaving behind that boy.

---

“You promised, Ji Hyun. You promised.”

That was what he last said to her right before she entered the departing area.

“Luhan-oppa, I will really miss you.”

---

Ji Hyun wakes up. She has been having the same dream, the same scene in which she and Luhan separate, saying their last words to each other. She leans her head on the window of the plane wondering how Luhan is doing right now, wondering if he still remembers her.

“Did you have that dream again?” asked her eomma.

“Mm.”

Ji Hyun hasn’t been as close to her parents since the day they moved from Seoul.

“Well, we’ll be landing soon so don’t go back to sleep,” said her eomma.

 

They get off the plane and headed to get their luggage. As Ji Hyun picked up her suitcase, her knees suddenly weakens nearly dropping the case, she was jetlagged. A boy taller than her caught her suitcase and helped her with it. She bowed to say her gratitude.

“Thank you.”

“No problem,” he said.

When he walked away, she thought that his voice sounded familiar, it felt familiar but she shoved the thought aside and carried on with what she was doing.

 

Ji Hyun and her mother get into a taxi. Her father passed away only a year ago and so that was why they moved back to Korea.

“We’re going to enrol you to your new school here. I believe classes start in two weeks,” her eomma said.

“Yeah, sure.”

“And we’ll be living at that old house we used to live in.”

At that moment, memories flashed into her mind. They were good memories, memories she didn’t want to forget, memories that she wished could happen again.

 

“1 … 2 … 3! Ji Hyun-ah, I’m going to find you. You can’t hide from the great Luhan. Are you behind the curtain? Ha!”

Luhan pulled the curtain open to find Ji Hyun.

“Yah! Oppa, how do you always know where I am?”

He smiled at her, “Wherever you are, I will always find you, arasseo?”

Ji Hyun nods, “Ne, arasseo.”

 


 

[A/N: Hello :) This is my first fan fiction. I know it starts off boring but y'know, beginnings of stories can be boring sometimes. I hope you will support and like this fan fiction :) Hehe. Thank you!]