Drama

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

We stop walking when we get in front of my house.

“Wanna come in?” I ask him, acting all cute.

It feels weird having a boyfriend for the first time, I don’t know how I’m supposed to act. Anyway, Sehun takes both my hands and pecks a kiss on my forehead.

“Sure,” he answers. I open the gate, leading the way, and when we get in it’s the usual routine, wipe shoes and take them off. As we walk to the living room, my eyes widen. He stands up from the couch and walks a few steps towards me.

“What are you doing here?” I ask Luhan.

“Can we talk please?” He says, the sincerity in his voice.

“Luhan, just—” I indicate Sehun that’s it’s okay and he stops talking. I look around to find that eomma isn’t here.

“Where’s my mom?” I ask him.

“She went out,” he replies. “Now, can we please talk?”

I sigh gesturing for him to sit back down. I sit at the couch opposite him and Sehun sits beside me. Why do I feel bad for him? His eyes look puffy, has he been crying? No. Ji Hyun. No. You can’t fall for him again, those feelings are gone remember? You’re with Sehun now.

“Okay, say what you want to say,” I tell him. But he shifts his gaze to Sehun.

“In private,” he says.

“No,” I say. He turns to me. “You can say it in front of Sehun.”

“Why? What does he have to do with this?”

I can feel my heart beating really fast. Who am I kidding, deep down I still have feelings for Luhan. Deep down I want to understand why he lied to me, why he had to hide himself from me.

“Talk now or don’t talk at all, Luhan,” I cross my arms.

“Fine,” he says. “I’m really really sorry, Ji Hyun…”

I scoff.

“Believe what you want to believe but I really am sorry. I was going to tell you, I just…” he pauses then covers his eyes with his right hand. “…I didn’t think you’d forgive me if I did. I-I…” Luhan starts to cry. Adrenaline rush came over me and I quickly stand up to run to him but Sehun holds a grip of my hand.

I can’t stand to see him cry. I cover my mouth with both hands as tears start to flow. I shake off Sehun’s hand and rush over to Luhan.

“W-what do you mean I won’t forgive you? For what, huh?” I sit on the ground in front of him, leaning my forehead on his knees.

“I-I visited you,” he stutters.

“I know,” I sob. He lifts up my head and cups my cheeks.

“I didn’t tell you because you haven’t seen me in so long and…and…”

Sehun walks over to us and stands me up.

“Enough,” he says, taking me into his embrace. “Just go home, Luhan.”

Luhan sighs heavily before standing up. I follow him to close the door, but before he could go he hugs me, placing his chin on my shoulder.

“I hope you can forgive me, Ji Hyun-ah,” he whispers. He pulls from the hug and left. I close the door and lean my back against it, still sobbing. Suddenly, Sehun gaits slowly to me and surrounds me with his arms. I bury my chest in his neck and sobbed.

He my hair, “Yah, stop crying.”

---

 I lie awake on my bed, I can’t sleep. Seeing Luhan cry earlier really hit my soft spot, you know. I’ve never been upset with him before. I guess, I kind of have already half forgiven him. Aish, that pabo. But why am I getting butterflies in my stomach? Maybe I haven’t shut out all feelings for him, I just…chose to forget.

 

Luhan-oppa, you’re still my childhood love.

 


 

[A/N: Drama drama drama, hehe..Luhan cried tho :'( I'm still thinking how Ji Hyun can fully make up with Luhan XD But heyyy...she still likes him, kekeke :3 Short update..Thank you for reading <33~]