Meeting a Giant

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

So me and Yoon Jung can’t find Sehun. Where is that kid?

I feel a tap on my shoulder. Giving me another heart attack like what happened earlier.

“Oh, Han! What is up with everyone scaring me today.” I say.

He examines my face. Have I got dirt or something?

“What?” I ask.

“Nothing. Did you lose something?” he asks me.

“No, not something...someone. I’m looking for a childhood friend, his dad said he goes to this school but he hasn’t showed up yet.”

“Oh? Maybe I can help you look.” He then puts up his pinky towards me. I look at him for a while before making the promise. I guess it’s a good thing he’s helping me look for Luhan cos I don’t think I can do it by myself.

The bell rings.

“Hey have you seen Sehun?” I ask Han. He shakes his head.

“Why?”

“Yoon Jung was asking for him.”

While we were walking someone bumps onto me. Okay, it kinda hurt. I look up to see who it was. Damn. He was so tall, like almost passable for a giant.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” he says.

“It’s okay.” It’s really not.

He’s looking at me weirdly. Have I got something on my face? I wave my hand in front of his face.

He says, “I’m sorry, I don’t think we’ve been introduced before. I’m Kris.” He stretches out his right hand and I just look at it. Wow. His fingers are long and slim, they look even prettier than mine. I sigh and stretched to shake his hand.

“I’m Ji Hyun.”

To my surprise, he kisses the top of my hand before saying “Nice to meet you, Ji Hyun.”

I can see Han with a shocked expression on the side of my eye vision or whatever you call it. I felt tingly when he kissed my hand. Kyaah~ Who am I kidding? I was melting. Kris looks so handsome and tall and perfect and his eyes…Ahhh…his eyes are to die for. That stare, omg. Anyway, he smirks and walks away.

“Until again, beautiful Ji Hyun,” he says.

I’m standing here like a lovesick puppy? Haha. Now I get it when people say ‘Love at first sight’.

“Yah, Han! Did you see that? He kissed my hand, ahhhh..” I’m fangirling over some guy I just met, but hey, if you see him you would too.

 

** Luhan’s P.O.V **

She looked so star trucked when he kissed her hand.

 I want to kiss her hand too.

But seeing the smile on her face is enough for me.

Ugh, Luhan you coward! When are you going to tell her it’s you, huh?

Why did you offer to look for…yourself?

I guess if you tell her now you’re taking the chance of her never forgiving you ever.

I’ll wait, she just came back, I don’t want her year to be ruined because of me.

 

“Ji Hyun, class is starting. Let’s go,” I tell her. She puts on a cute smile and nods.

Ji Hyun-ah, as long as you’re looking for me I can be happy.

 

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

Han looked deep in thought, I wonder what he was thinking.

---

In Biology class…

“Hey, what does your friend look like anyway?” Han whispers.

“Well, I don’t actually know what he looks like now. But I remember, he was so cute and adorable looking when we were kids so he could still look like that now,” I tell him.

He forms a sincere smile on his face.

“What?” I ask.

“Nothing. It’s sweet how you think he’s cute and adorable.”

I just laugh at what he said because it was kind of…weird.

 

** Luhan’s P.O.V **

You’re much cuter and more adorable, Ji Hyun ♥

 


 

[A/N: Hello! Sorry for not updating in ageeees~ I couldn't think what to write for the next chapter, but here it is :D Hope you guys liked this chapter~]